About good -Mom six: Do not feel sorry for me.

5 photos from the personal archives of the heroine

She hears a gentle "mother" is much more likely than the millions of other mothers. Her life is a victory for children and broken knees, face grimy and stained panties, romps and carefree vacation, sometimes sleepless nights and deep experiences. She has long since not belong to himself, because she - my mother. Mom six beautiful children.

source

And while others make a career chasing the successful bid, make deals and build of a business woman, she calmly walks with a stroller in the park and thinks Loshitsa than to please their kids on vacation and what a delicious treat her husband for dinner. Meet Mom six beautiful babies Marina Veranchik.

Every family has its own atmosphere. I like to spend time at home Veranchikov (they are my neighbors on the landing). And every time I come to him, worried. Because people themselves are sincere, as if seen through you, they do not try to look better than it is, they are not envious of anyone, they are simple and accessible to people. They do not complain about the state, which, they say, should help raise their children. No, they say, we want a lot of children, a big family - this is our choice. And moralists who grumbled behind "Ponarozhayut children ..." is always missing. In their sermons wife Veranchiki learned to look calm.

And the kids ... By kiddies immediately clear what family they grow. These, like the sun's rays, always smiling, greeting, if necessary - to help get out of the elevator, or a stroller down. And my daughter Sonja take eighteen months to visit as if they had just had another sister.

- We have only met when Vasya, he once joked: "I want seven children!" I wanted to - get - laughing Marina. Two months ago, a happy dad Bob took his wife from the hospital to a sixth crumbs, a boy named Egorka. The cherished "I want seven" left quite a bit.

Despite the fact that the sixth child in the family, this is the first name - is simple. Egor. The eldest son of the pope wished to be called by Dionysius. In his family called - Dionysius, just friends - Denya, and the grandmother - Denis. Then there was a girl Christine (on behalf of Christ), then Seraphim, then Julian was born, until some time was considered the smallest Bartholomew.

- Egor name I chose for yourself: our father, as always, wanted something difficult (in my opinion, Benjamin wanted to call it), but I insisted on Egor - says Marina. - By the way, the floor every kid before I knew exactly ultrasound readings, intuition or a dream come.

On the stove there are huge pots. The largest, a five-liter is the first. Soup from a large pot to eat enough for two families to sit down. Casserole less - for garnish. Cooking accounts, and not a few. And mom is not lazy to indulge his household. Kids love meat in French, her husband - Baked chicken with potatoes in the oven. Each family holiday traditionally prepared pancake pie with mushrooms. Recently kids addicted to my mother's dish "salmon baked with vegetables." Mother's signature cake in three tiers - the best birthday gift. Marina itself it is decorated with edible flowers and inscriptions. A cake "Earl ruins" kids preparing itself under my mother's supervision.

Prepare for a noisy horde - one thing and do the dishes - is quite another. To do this, dad Vasily endowed with analytical mind, to make the schedule. Helping mom older, three-year and four-year Varfushe Juliana is a serious business do not trust. At Dad's estimated monthly average mother has to wash the dishes 90 times. Here and assign responsibilities 22 times washes Dionysius, 15 - Christina and 5 - Seraphim. Washed dishes - handed watch my mother, my mother in a special painted. Rubbish shall exclusively male, seven-year Seraphim.

- Frankly, a friend of mine, a woman aged, she did not like to spend time with their children and felt sorry for me. Poor says, to give more children in the garden, returning to work, the man himself feel, - says Marina. - And I say, no need to feel sorry for me. I like my life, this is my rhythm, I found myself in the children, I will implement itself.

Marina disaccustomed in college for technology and she worked as controller of the quality of products to "ale", and then went on maternity. One after another maternity stretched for 12 years. Studying at the institute, too, had to leave. One sabbatical replaced by another, children appeared with a slight difference - in two or three years.

Mother of six recognized that after the birth of a third already zasobiralas to work. I bought the magazine "Burda", looked after his clothes, which can be made for work plans. And then ... pregnant. After the fourth kid understood: it means that my life belongs to the kids.

My mother works tirelessly on the development of their children. Seeking online puzzle games, puzzles, riddles, buying books, educational toys. And kids grow comprehensively developed. Senior Dionysius already achieved considerable success in judo, hang it in the children's diplomas and medals, simultaneously engaged in orienteering, rock climbing at the weekend fish in the pond and Loshitsa involved in Sunday school. Nine-year Christina plays the piano and enjoys embroidery. At Seraphim hobby - it's karate, four-Julian learns in Sunday School, and soon parents are planning to give it to the group "Pralesachka».

In the apartment Veranchikov something where there are crafts. "This is my husband frolic", - says Marina. Husband jigsaw to cut, and we kids then paint with acrylic paints. On the window in the kitchen hanging angel and Easter should stand.

Last summer on our floor freight elevator opened, and (pleasant meeting!), Let's pour out in abundance kids Veranchikov neighbors, each in their hands - the harvest. Who bears the squash, apples someone who potatoes. Out of town at the family has a cottage there and grow with her grandmother all year round then eaten with: potato, zucchini, eggplant, carrots. All are cheaper than ever to buy vegetables at the store. Yes, and spend the summer there - grace: to dig deeper into the ground, swim in the lake. The children from the summer camp at the school refused to spend a vacation in the country. Grandparents gave money to frame the pool this summer at the cottage is a true resort.

- Go to the sea - this is a pipe dream - Veranchiki smile. - Family budget enough to eat properly, get dressed and shoed for the school garden accessories to buy, but a trip to the sea is unlikely to be able to save. So this is a dream. And I would like for our big family minivan. Being mobile is not so easy with six of the children, and their vehicles would be a great help. So there is something to strive for ...

Issued to spouses to stay together is not so often. "Well, why not? - Husband objected. - Before the birth Egor (two months ago), we'll go together in this place ».

- I think it was so long ago ... - Marina sighed slightly.

By the way, the kids in the family does not know what a feast where the clink glasses and drink. Prohibition - one of the principles of family.

- While not all children zhenim, we do not drink a drop, that's how we decided to Marina - recognized head of the family. - In general, Marina - a perfect wife. A rare woman will be able to create a family spirit where home draws. And I and the children just going home. Marina, it is very positive, sometimes leaped in me a pessimist, but raskisnut only his wife and does not give.

it's all thanks to

A happy family!!! Suppose you will succeed !!! Health and strength you !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting