It was not a dream!

On Sunday, 2 June, I woke up at 8 am from the fact that it seemed to me as if on the front door of someone hit with legs ... I went out - the door is clean, there is no one - went on ... Another blow - I look it turned out to our neighbors in 2 Bach apartment so loud my door! I went back to sleep. A minute later we hear a loud bang on the street - very loud, I honestly thought that the truck collided! Looked after - on the road (ul.Shelgunova) is broken BMW 760 - looked carefully - father da ETOGES our neighbor beha !!! It is necessary to stress in the middle of the road Range Rover. Prilyadelsya even better - baaaatyushki yes ETOGES and Range Rover it !!! Then he gets out, goes to the Range Rover, and begins to beat his hands on the glass and try to open the door! For driving range sits his wife !!!
8 photos via rusdtp

The door does not open, it gets back to BMW gives full throttle and puffing rubber hits Range Rover again! Then again !!! In behi broken all before the wife goes back to the yard, it blows away the pillow behe and tries to follow her, but apparently beha ride did not want to ... Husband catches ran into the yard, she sits at the Mercedes E-Class (them too) - wife, meanwhile, randomly circles around the house on the broken Range Rover. He catches up with her and Mercedes already has her ass !!! Machinery interlock, he breaks the glass Range Rover, and gives his wife a couple of punches and apparently takes the keys. It takes a little stumbling (along the way drunk). Then the husband tries to disengage the machine, but all to no avail, in the range was the hitch and Mercier somehow sat down on him so that he locomotive traveled back and forth but eventually the car did not disengage. Then her husband went to the store, and at this time came DPS and carefully investigated the incident. Proyya past them in the style of "I'm just a passer," the owner of a solid fleet went home to sleep. I do not know how it was possible to uncouple Mercedes and Range, but the fact is that the bumper Kramers remained hanging on the rear bumper Range Rover.
Well short walked - three cars boiled! The rich life of its own)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting