Code of Ethics

He went with his wife in one of the network megamarket.
whom divorced myriad of our glorious city. I saw at the entrance to the shop floor a young woman who is a few years ago I worked in the salon of cellular communication. Gone to work is not good: the salary received, and the next day just did not come out at the service. The keys to the premises passed through a friend. Her cell phone turned off. Since we have a small town, everyone knows each other - not to hide, I have repeatedly met Olga (Olga let there be) in one store or the other. Externally, it has changed, but it is quite possible to learn. And now 6 years since then, both have left, Olga changed 12! jobs. Well, that is more than half a year, it does not work anywhere. She was selling used cars from Germany (or rather, tried prepayment people), a cigarette in the known distribution companies, then moved on to larger stores. My wife and I took up what was needed on the trading floor, and went to the cashier. At the time of purchase, the cashier took something to correct, and she called for help Olga. Olga came, sub-rule base, looked me in the eye, but did not say hello. It was evident that she had learned. Well, yes and God is with her.
Some of today's young people is considered to be the order of the "throw" of the employer. During the time while I was holding cellular shops, I had to deal with very different people. Not that I've seen a lot, but some experience gained. I've seen looks pretty girls who look like a Barbie doll. But for all the toy appearance this girl could easily steal doroguschy mobile or daily receipts. I'm so in the door shopping center caught his employee. He demanded a return to the workplace, and there asked to see the contents of her handbag. The catch was rich: the phone "Samsung" on my windows, as well as 27 thousand rubles from the cash register. The reason for the inspection served as a package in the hands of her personal belongings: a second shoes, uniforms, a cup and saucer. Well, that is a person is not planning to return to work more than ever. For girls, female employees were in the order of things to steal phone cord to wear around his neck, temlyachok from the cover, some pretty penny Fenichka decoration, putting themselves and "young man" a thousand rubles to the account of the phone, etc. Now remember those "fun" years, I smile and shudder slightly. Once, 11 years ago, I worked as a girl named Anya. Anna soaped away from work and decided to steal a phone card. This was long before the payment systems, and telephone scratch cards have been very popular. When I told Anna that the card lock is easier to light, and keep track of where the money from the card - simply, the cards were found, but then lost a simple mobile phone Motorola. I'm smiling, Ana explained that the phone is faulty, it factory marriage, and he prepared to return to the supplier for doprodazhnoy warranty. Anya of the young girl turned into an aggressive bitch hryapnula handset on the desktop, and hissed: - "I still work for you I will not!" Ran away, dropping chairs. Ten minutes later came the gloves that are forgotten in the back. And she forgot her passport and work record in my safe, the salary for a month, but did not come back anymore. When I meet Anna in the city, it passes and makes a face as if she had a toothache and also did not greet.
Once the two employee stole 2,000 rubles - put on phone bill: the, roommate, someone else. Naturally, I very quickly found out and make a claim. He offered to put the money in cash and forget this bad moment, if slight misunderstanding. The girls in the aggressive form declined. Rather, one - an immigrant from Central Asia, refused, and the other - a little later, all the money back. I shrugged, said they both are wrong and are sorry about what they had done. Written by the organization, which has worked at the time, and asked him to forward my letter, "they say, darling Ivanov and Grunya Kharitonov turned thief stole money. Indemnify refused. I ask for employment to take into account the time that gr.Ivanova Kharitonov and can create trouble and loss to the employer. "The letter went to 500 addresses. After a day of it known to the whole dealer network Area - over 10 thousand. People, including staff and cleaners. Girls had fired for unreliability. They tried for a week to get a job in a similar organization, but all were refused in the rough ironic form. And a few months ago I tried to get me to work again. But the employee who remembers it ever since, has recommended to seek work elsewhere.
There was another "thief in law" by the name of Pihobabinova (name changed). She came to our shores from Lipetsk, it seems. Robbed employer. When he threatened to go to the police and prosecutor's office returned the stolen. It is, of course, was fired. I come get me a job. And I knew the guy who robbed. Quite casually talked about soiskatelnits to work. The lad asked to describe in detail the future employee. As soon as I told her, Jora said: - "Drive her away, and quickly!" It turned out that Pihobabinova changed its name and went back to get a job. When I told her at the meeting began to ask leading questions, the ex-Pihobabinova tears and began to assure me that I am not understood, she did not want anything bad, and all she really need this job. But the facts say otherwise. I asked why she did not say that working there is something there, that she had some problems that she was suspected of stealing from the employer - roars as beluga at the bait. I write this post and laugh: To what some people are stupid and badly educated.
Although in all fairness, the work in the salon of cellular communication - not sugar. The requirements are too high, and the temptation to stray from the right path factors rife. A steady stream of cash, gadgets, iPhones so all there are four Galaxy. Not everyone will pass this test. At the same time - low wages and terrible staff turnover and problems with the employer.
How good that I just retired from retail.

via metalpoisk

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting