"Do not bother us! Others live even worse! "

Why is it meet local officials 90-year-old veteran Ivan Gorbaneva, living hand to mouth in the dirt ...

- I tell you now, and crying - start a conversation Call us Elena Sadovnikov, chairman of CBT "Alexandrina", which is located in the district of Volgograd Traktorozavodskoy. - On my site lives veteran Ivan E. Gorbanev. Only recently, June 8, he was 90 years old. He is alone. There's only daughter Tatyana Syrovatskii, which two years ago he issued a deed to the house. She gets him a pension. This daughter comes to her father very rarely, almost never brings food, my daughter does it at home does not help.

The house is very dirty. Since the water is not carried out, it washes the dishes and somehow, does not erase, goes dirty, does not buy, sorry, "flavor" of him as a homeless person ...

We gave him linens, clothing, but it's dirty, it is necessary to periodically change and wash! And he washed, ironed not. Washing machine at it, of course not ... In this case the old man himself jauntily, but dull and occasionally covers sclerosis. Himself somehow goes to the store. Something there himself even preparing a meal ... but it does not have the documents. Apparently, the daughter withdrew. Therefore, God forbid, happened to him that it is even our hospital for veterans will not accept.
oblvesti.ru

- You know, Ivan Yefimovich is already in an age when absolutely necessary to him was someone close - a little calmer, Elena went Ilinichna. - Let this be a social worker or health visitor to us ... He even refers: "The girls, well, sit with me yet! So you are well. And then quite wild ... »

And a couple of months we began to pester all possible instances to solve the problem of our own, as we call it, Grandpa.

We started with the district administration Traktorozavodskiy: Mr. Zuev got rid of us, saying it was none of his business.

We addressed the deputies of our district Irina Fomina. Yes, June 8, the day of the birth of Ivan Yefimovich, she came to congratulate him. Did deputy's request for his problem - and again silence.

We went to the chairman of the Volgograd Regional Duma Vladimir Yefimov. It has already two weeks from now - again no answer greetings!

We got to the Social Security administration Traktorozavodskiy. From there came the commission: deputy director of the institution AP Shishlyannikova, SV Zabrovskaya and lawyer. They inspected the house of Ivan Yefimovich, talked and left, saying ... is even worse! That is what the veteran is living like a dog, it is almost normal? !!!

As time passed, I'll dial the social protection of workers. And they told me: 'We called you, you did not take the phone! ". The answer is: "Yes, this can not be, I'm always in touch! Eventually, it was possible to repeatedly call, send SMS-ku! ". And again - deathly silence.

We were at the reception and on duty at the time the Attorney Michael Ivanenkova. And he even rolled his eyes at me and said, "Who are you? Chairman TOC ?! So mind your own trash! And do not climb here, busy people do not bother! ».

So, I want all these professionals working in a variety of structures and receiving a salary like as for the fact that they benefit others, seek!

"People are cute! But how can you not ashamed of yourself? 90-year-old Ivan Gorbanev sapper went through the war, risking his life every minute, was wounded but survived, persevered! For what? To die today from our indifference ?! But how can all of us should be ashamed and sad that we vbuhivayut huge money in banners, flags, greetings and other tinsel May 9, and the Day of victory at Stalingrad, call us Putin and Hvorostovsky, but totally indifferent to the fate of an ordinary hero of the Great World War II. We all have, it turns out, there is not no shame, no conscience, no fear for the future of our children, who, alas, will treat us the same way we, grown old, we ask them for help as silently asking her at our 90-year-old Ivan Yefimovich ... »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting