Russian beauties at the Universiade.

Universiade wonderful event. Perfect as it does not look. Yes, the residents of Kazan had to suffer during construction, stand in traffic jams, but for this they will receive a sports festival and infrastructure for many years. I do not want to delve into it, and rassusolivat, not mine it work. This is worthy spoke Igor Shuvalov, which largely contributed to the Universiade in Kazan in an interview.

It's all politics, however, and I was much more interested in beauty. Beauty at the Universiade not only in the results and record it in the first place in men. People with a strong will. I can not stop, admire the beauty of the athletes. If I were asked, I could name a couple of beautiful men, but I in store for the female audience of friends and girlfriends. Here I will introduce you to the charming girls participating Universiade - 2013.

In Topic 25 pictures

Full beauties Universiade. Some sports are even divided into weight categories. I ask for a pervert and do not consider myself a bias against him. Let's go.

As an amateur athlete, I'll start with the "queen of sportsĀ».

100m sprinting in my collection is Victoria Yarushkina. Here it is in fact, at number 870, though a photo from the Czech Republic in the winter closed.

But Victoria on vacation. Photo ruthlessly stolen from its pages in social networks, so you can, if desired, add to the list of admirers of her sporting talent and beauty. Victoria and other athletes will compete for medals from 7 to 12 July.

400 meters smooth running overcome pride Urals Xenia Ustalova.

Very cute girl with big sporting potential. And if there is a surname speaking, it is all just the opposite.

In the high jump from us will participate young and very nice girl - Maria Kuchina

Long Jump is a rising star of the big sports Darya Klishina.

Daria - world champion athletes to 17 years 2007 European Junior Champion 2009, European champion among youth in 2011. Now the winner of the Universiade - 2013. And she's only 22.

Besides, she lover to shock the audience.

But most importantly - exercise.

And a few girls who have not come to Kazan. European Championship silver medalist in the triple jump Irina Gomenyuk.

Beauty Kseniya Vdovina, uchuvstvoval in the presentation of the Olympic Games in London - 2012.

Let me remind you focus on athletic performance.

But not only the "Queen of Sports" rich beauties. "Gold" Olympic gymnast Anastasia Nazarenko - the girl is very talented and nice. (Here with the team)

Anastasia Konstantinovna 21 and it is the most experienced member of the national team in rhythmic gymnastics.

Gymnast, silver medalist Maria Apiary London, I am sure, will take the Universiade gold.

In the pole 10 meter tower at the Universiade, Julia Koltunova surpassed even the Chinese athlete and took the gold.

And this is Anna Kashlinskaya. In its 20 years already grandmaster.

Judoka in weight up to 48 kg Alesya Kuznetsova.

And now synchronized swimming (sport beauties are known).

Angelica Timanina

Alla Shishkina

Alexander Zuev, meanwhile, receives state award (Dimona offends his height)

Agree to root for these girls, very, very nice. All girls deserve to get into this collection, unfortunately, many do not find a good photo in the network (this is the future victories, fame and recognition) The Simple if something is messed up.

Good luck to our athletes!

Finished all thank you all :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting