Copy of Van Gogh. Poking the felt

In general, this technique can be by preparing a stock of patience, drawing even knock on winter boots. It will take the needle felting (with special indent), wool combed sliver, car sponge, in fact, he felt.

Felt I cook myself. Uvalivayu fabric to the desired density, cut with scissors parts (of which then sew the bag). In this personal web and will work with needles.

Will 15 phot of my commentary.

Prepared in a gift bag girlfriend. She loves Starry Night. Van Gogh. Therefore, we select the right shades of wool, remnant draw a sketch. While rough, the course of the composition and look to correct.

Lubricate photo (hard to fill and Fota, even four in the morning))))).

Place a sponge on the car felt. Sponge or the like is large. Sponge not privalyaetsya to the base, it is not tearing hair as a brush (sold felting, no ice). Now we need to monitor that the jaws do not crawl on us at the table.

And the needles begin, slowly, pritykivat wool on the design. Tear off small fibers, and their privalivaem needle. Burrs on the needle goes awry fibers together, allowing them to gain a foothold on the ground. We try to achieve the effect of a single felted fabric. The longer tychem, the tighter the pattern.

On the back side of fluffy observe "fur". Then we'll work with him. The longer and fluffier this artifact, the stronger will keep drawing on the bag.

The fibers for delicate parts torn off around this size. This is the "glow of moonlight." You can push a pre-fibrils in the fingers if necessary blurry edges. Almost watercolor painting ...

Draw can be in any order. I'm beginning to mark out the main elements of which then will "dance" in the composition. The lamp had to turn away so as not shining forehead sleeping spouse.

Began to fill the sky on the right side (remember those same shiroizvestnye divorce?), It does not "matter." Ragged stuffed three times. Psihanula. Gone miditirovat on the back side with a durable solution out there to knock autograph Van Gogh. Fortunately, Google is.

Autograph, like, turned. He inspired me for the continuation of abandoned sky.

A little about technology. Many valyalschitsy (and I'm self-taught, so shoveled a bunch of master classes) explain that the needle can be introduced only vertically. Otherwise the break.

It is a myth - the experience proved. The main thing - not the angle of the needle and its reverse angle. Though horizontal natykivay. But do not move the needle itself. As the wasp has bitten and pulled.

Nabil. Houses climbed not all. Yes, and soon entered the picture "based on". But I do not Vincent.

It now remains to give our web solidity and homogeneity.

To do this, pour water painting, lathering shower gel, zhulkaem stroking hands. If there is a vibrating sander, it is not a sin to work and to her. We rolled into a roll to roll on the towel. The fibers must grab, wipe holes from needles.

Do not forget about the other side. Her zhulkaem and three particularly intense. Our fur artifact should be a unity of felting, or at least, strong mats. He holds a drawing of the inside.

We spread out to dry in the sun.

Dried, iron with steam iron. Now proceed to "cut and sew". This is not going to spread, there is very boring. Cut the backing fabric, sew the pockets, zippers, harden the handle inside the skin, etc.

And now - pas bang - the rear part of our Starry Night.

Ran to work together otfotali bag, that friend first saw the pictures. I also "burns» =)

That's all done. Girlfriend drove yesterday. She is happy. And I'm happy. Week labor is not in vain. Everything in her eyes. The store is not buy, because the only instance in the world.

I would be glad if someone decides this wool after poking my post.

That's all I wanted to say. You can throw.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting