He flew!

Superjet "Aeroflot" livery "Khokhloma" landed at half past midnight at Sheremetyevo. The plane had arrived from Ostrava (Czech Republic) where it repainted.

Dozens of people, the will of fate found themselves at night in the vicinity of the airport "Sheremetyevo", witnessed the unusual phenomenon.
The fuel oil blackness of the night sky the sun appeared. The new airliner the Sukhoi Superjet 100 with registration RA-89009 touched the concrete runway at about midnight. The meager and narrowly focused light aircraft runway lights are virtually invisible. It seems that past you quickly sweep only their shadows. The same board even with a minimum illumination shone like the midday sun.

In my view, the bright colors - this is what is really lacking in our daily lives. In our country the 8 months of the year - from autumn to late spring - surrounding the picture due to weather reasons it becomes just black and white. I do not know about you, but I personally contemplation of nature in autumn and winter causes apathy and lethargy. And the "Super Jet" airline "Aeroflot - Russian Airlines" will now attract Peer passengers, reminding them that life is not only black and white stripes.

15 photos, sources here and here

2. It is said that this special livery is dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the airline, was born to light in the course of the ordinary for our country, and initially many were skeptical about the experiment. When the airline started online competition "Paint the plane" and a creative audience rushed to offer their own versions of the livery, many color literally stirred the hair. No kidding, a riot of folk creativity really shocked sometimes. However, when the results of the competition were announced, the judges unusual liveries were silenced in anticipation: what ultimately comes out of this whole undertaking?

3. It is safe to say that tonight we watched Happy End, and this unusual action-adventure novel.
Author Alexander Sosnowski livery waited anxiously debut his creation at the airport "Sheremetyevo". The first of the pre-show audience were employees of technical services, who met the plane. However, there are very few time to the moment when the curtain falls and the first viewers of the number of passengers will enter the auditorium interior and will take their armchairs.

4. Designers of "Aeroflot" little "trim" image with patterns happened here is:

5. Mandatory inspection.

6. For comparison - the usual livery of "Aeroflot" (IL-96) and "Khokhloma" Superjet ...

7. The winner of the contest went gold card "Aeroflot" for the year. I wonder - and not enough right?

8. In this livery used five colors, which means that for each required to apply a new template, which increases the work at times. The simplest livery - white, because the single layer. For example, UTair.

9. Maintenance.

10. Check the APU.

11. The luggage compartment:

12. Beauty!

13. About the puddles! Even a pour not necessary.

14. And special thanks to Sasha, who has not forgotten and invited! (photo: how to squat)

15. Here's a beauty!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting