Welcome, or No Trespassing

Even the height of summer and most shkoloty visit various health and not so children's camps. One such want to show below. The camp is abandoned.
PS: climb was a "white" (by agreement with the grandfather guard, they say, a couple of shots we schёlknem and home), so the photo is only the territory of the camp.

18 photos

View of the checkpoint "inside", is already becoming clear that anything good to wait it is not necessary

Below is footage Corpus cottages.

And

This sports snaryady.Nagonyayut their views longing

And a little more melancholy

Someone was when the champion

In principle, the state of the camp is even nothing, many yards in our cities in a worse condition.
In the windows of buildings visible not even broken furniture

And all because the camp is protected from vandals (not advertising)

This dining

It is the same, but kind of a little above. I like this picture for some reason reminded Stalker

Playground

And it was a swimming pool. At the gate hung a lock, and a tall fence was so stupid photographed through

The memory of former chieftains

This harsh washbasin

We had a little retreat from the promise grandfather-guard will not go. Below is footage items with clothing warehouse
Meet! Sportmategoinventar

This high-end acoustics of Soviet production. It was the case. I heard this work. Still able to do things in the USSR

The next frame is presented to me an unknown device. Purpose it can not even imagine, but IMHO something from punitive gynecology

Posted in [mergetime] 1373832490 [/ mergetime]
I have everything. I have finished. Beat sleepers

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting