As we destroyed the gun ...

Here are today once again pinned to work ... as usual, boredom and melancholy green ... iron, cast iron ... crap ... well ... every chernukha.
Then I look like a police bestowed to us ... just drove to the shop ... Strange ... interesting thought ... that she had to ??

16 photos will be

In short police came to us and asked: Can you gun gash cut it ??
We answered, like, we can ... And Nahuas
?
Well, they began to unload a small piles arsenal:

Say ... "in short, we need to destroy a few dozen guns, let's say ... sawed them apart.» ...
Well, included a band saw ... began to slowly cut ...

after mechanical band saws remains here is a cut here ... just nicked the line striker ... he even stayed intact ...

Long or short ... sawing, sawing ... we ...
The police even brought some handful ...

They had a car full of this stuff ...
While sawed ... were police officers, bored ...

(Helmets they were forced to put our heads ... the type of security, and then suddenly a piece of iron to the head will fly ...)
Before I could ask a girl to show her che there in bags hanging on a belt ...
Came the chief said ... "enough to ... go girl doebyvatsya such a little better to work»

I went ... sat ... began to examine ruzhishkom ...
to my surprise found the gun shoots ... Russian origin, said balls ...

Here are his views on the other hand ...
I really did not like, made of aluminum and plastic ...

Then the police asked: is it possible to like something out quickly drank these confiscated ?? but the fact that it, like, wait ...
breaks Answer We can import ... like a crush on the press ... We have one ... 320 ton presses ...
They were very happy ... dragged weapons to the press ...
Work went merrier ...

As explained, it is confiscated weapons ... like they owned the undocumented shorter flaw ...
and have nowhere to store .. (they have a small storage room in the area ...). shorter than it should have to destroy ...

Well then work started a little brighter ...
press machine strashnaya- hryasss ... and ruzhishko crunched like sugar ... still 300 tons ...

Here's a pancake ...
demilitarization

so that, personally, I feel sorry for ... all the same labor spent on the production of ... and here rrraz - and no more ruzhishkom ...

I myself this is not much to understand ... but our hunters explained that several trunks were quite expensive and a good brand from a good producer ... It seems like this here ...

And voobshche at local rates - the value of the destroyed quite considerable ...

There probably is traditionally Yapa I should like to apologize for something flowery quality pictures ... it is time ...
Type:
gun broke, chips and parts flying in different directions, and I picked up a rib, and it sfotal all this economy ...
It turned out the quality is not important. Tea is not SLR ... But how could ... Do not be angry, people dobryya!
Here and fairy tales end ... Who watched the - well done.
... So now you can shoot kick. That's all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting