Activities in Kyrgyzstan.

Where to spend a vacation decision matured spontaneously. We called classmates and reminded that we have an anniversary, 25 years of graduation. I will not hide the fact that the soul has long demanded a trip to that region, but is usually postponed. Yes, actually I was glad to put before the fact. Take a ticket and go.

Photos turned out more than 500 pieces. Try to reduce the maximum. I do not know whether it will give a complete picture, but still lay about 60. Comment will be at a minimum.
Immediately upon arrival pleases Tumult. And the mountains, mountains, mountains.

Foothills Kalinowski gorge. Eh ... In the 12 years that I was not there, my body is completely unaccustomed to high altitudes. Before the mountains has 5 kilometers, but "gornyashka" already making itself felt. Legs of steel and cotton ears pop :)

Wildlife in the mountains a lot. But a photo of a hunter uevy me :). So content with what we have.

Highly were raised. We breathe fresh air and enjoy the flavors. Flowers to the horizon.

Planned few easy days to spend in Issyk-Kul. But for some reason we had to limit ourselves to a day trip. The day moved. The road and the views towards Issyk-kul.

12. It could of course by plane to Cholpon-Ata. But is it possible to neglect these species.

Chu River. There are experts on the Chinese? According to the Chinese name is not quite harmonious ... :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1374347207 [/ mergetime]

Entrance to Fishing (Balykchy). Monument Semenov-Tyan-Shan.

Environmental post at the entrance to Issyk-Kul. The post is closed. Entry is free.

The season has not yet started. The beaches are empty. What we said welcome.

Posted in [mergetime] 1374347870 [/ mergetime]
25. The road back.

26. The penultimate day before departure. A trip to Shamsinskoe gorge.

36. Wild bees.

37. Shepherd. Classmate colleague. Stopover. We drink tea and move on. Particularly pleasing welcome and Eastern hospitality.

38. Rise above. Types simply fabulous.

42. anchorage. Then the bridge is broken. Bare (km15-18) did not reach the snow. Yes, we continue to own and do not need. We went on a fishing trip.

43. After 5 minutes the first forelka. Fota. And diverge in different directions.

44. And then I realize the mistake :). All fishing pribludy I left in the car. After a bite breaks the line. Well, okay. But handy camera :). Pull to zharehe :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1374349212 [/ mergetime]

52 After 2 hours of down time to "check" the catch

53. 14 pieces for 2 hours on a fishing rod. On zharehu enough.

The process is 55.

55 ready

56 bouquet for his wife. I'm not sure that was'll take. Stuck in a poly bag and did not tie. Not only is not dried up, so more and preserved odors.

57. Just a thorn. But it is good :)

58. The road back and the last shot. After 5-10 minutes, the sun sets and the camera will be powerless to "soak up" the surrounding beauty.
Ever wondered. Why, even the best photographs can not convey the atmosphere of the mountains? How to convey the feelings of the environment? This is probably comparable to skydiving. It's one thing when you jump itself, and quite another when you see it in the pictures. Vacation is over, but the best memories and beautiful pictures ...
All. It is the last photo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting