Abandoned mental hospital in New York.

The psychiatric clinic in the sleepy town of New York's Kings Park is abandoned for the second decade. If at the end of the 19th century, there were carried out by the standards of advanced experiments on American psihbolnymi, and now here - the complete devastation and ruin.

23 photos of drugoe.us

In the corridor of one of the hospital blocks rusty door suddenly creaked and something rattled on the roof; honestly I almost put in the pants: I'd never be in such a terrible place. And not without reason, because this abandoned mental hospital is considered one of the most haunted places of America.

Kings Park was founded by an Episcopal priest in the distant 1885 as an alternative to over-busiest hospitals in New York. In the city of freedom Then comes an infinite number of pilgrims, and not all of them managed to find his American dream: unable to cope with culture shock, many of the newly minted immigrants got it here.

There used such trendy while treatment of mental diseases such as occupational therapy and even electric shock treatment. Over time, the medical industry of the country recommended that the transition to a more successful and relatively safe treatment medicines and American psychos dismissed to their homes ...

Of the dozen abandoned here today operates only one body.

On one side it was unexpectedly discovered crematorium "Sun».

Doorways most buildings of this complex muffled walled, and all the windows barred.

However, we find a dilapidated basement entrance and imperceptibly penetrate into one of the buildings of the psychiatric hospital.

As you may have guessed, this is a stand-alone generator.

Next - the traces of life of local homeless people and drug addicts (?). Although I can not imagine a worse place to break away narkosh - seem too ominous dark tunnels and crannies.

It feels like literally around every corner hides the spirit of a dead here Rebecca Brown and Conrad Medina. But besides the old junk and a couple of cans "Budlayta" I did not find anything here.

See map disembodied spirit of the right in the photo ?? I also became quite chilly, so I immediately rushed to explore the second floor.

American paranoids really think this place is cursed and full of a wide variety of ghosts.

In the narrow circles of self-proclaimed spiritualists, walk through this quarter alone, and even at night, is considered to be a very honorable thing.

Since 1996, the state is looking to find any builder or developer. I think that spirits lived here loonies revenge for the administration of the State of cavalier treatment to them in due time.

Since the closure of the complex, an architectural monument of the Long Island has become a kind of Mecca for fans of the paranormal, science fiction, amateur photographers, and even for Hollywood.

State Police claims that one of these researchers for no apparent reason sverznulsya the elevator shaft. Evil tongues say that this adventure is really threw down the dark spirit ...

Other observers nechayno locked in one of the complexes and finding no way out, we guessed to call the police, which of course they were immediately and tied.

Built in colonial style building in the peak years of the hospital can accommodate up to 9 thousand. 'S just, lunatics and just the elderly suffering from senile dementia.

Today here except squirrels and wild foxes can not see a soul. Except maybe, sports-obsessed Americans (these pragmatists staged in one of the parks arranged treadmills families and compete on Saturdays!), And the crazy fans of the unknown and zabroshek.

They say after the Second World War, is limited to users chalilis even Russian ...

It was getting dark, also it started to rain, so on I went. Very Creepy as the Americans say.

But I will definitely come back to this place again, who is with me ??

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting