Albania 2013

This week, I visited Albania. I must say that for myself concluded that I will not go there anymore.
The entrance to the Russians to Albania from 25 May to 25 September, without the visa. But for citizens of Ukraine and Kazakhstan without a visa to enter throughout the year. At the border, even not put a stamp in the passport, if you do not need. Some were necessary, as in Montenegro, you can relax without a visa to 30 days, and if somewhere across the border, it is 30 days for the new. In this sense, Albania and some handy for this stamp there and gone.
To enter the country is simple: the police entered the bus and looked at our passports.

The country has long been a tough totalitarian regime, and its ruler Hoxha expected attacks from all sides, and therefore there are a lot of bunkers (in every 4 residents were at the bunker)

39 photos from here

In one of them we have climbed.

The country is mainly engaged in agriculture

Albania is a country stolen & quot; Mercedes & quot ;, as well as bikes, of which there are many.

Earlier, the Albanians were not allowed to have their own cars.

The city of Shkodra.

Partially even pure

The feeling that here everyone knows each other.

On roads blatant pit.

One of the central streets.

The country has 3 religions: Muslims, Catholics and Orthodox.
We also visited their temples.
Catholic:

Orthodox

The inside of which is why the chairs

And the mosque

Inside the mosque

Pedestrian street, like our Arbat

The weather is hot, but probably saves fountain

Center

Currency in the country -Lek. 1 Euro is 140 lek. But, taking the euro and the dollar. Prices, in general, are not high.

First, do not understand where the birds are singing so)))

This is similar to the market, but the idea of ​​a street.

The stench here utter

Vegetables and fruits are cheap and common

Nuts

Where do without them))

The pet store

We dine in the cafe there for 9 euros. (In the account, it was estimated in Leko, in dollars and euros)

With waiter explained in English. In fact, said the current menu and Bill))) When ordered, the finger pointing to the menu. In Albania, & quot; Yes & quot; This & quot; on & quot ;, almost FSUs))) to try out their local beer & quot; Korca & quot ;. I liked very much.

The city has a fortress.

My God, we climbed to the heat (((

The entrance is 200 lek, and at the top. I imagine if somebody climbed up there without money.

In the fortress, we looked into one of the rooms

Top view

And
To be honest, I did not understand: why there climbed.

Inside the fortress

Three in one near the fortress. And the toilet, of course, platnyy- 50 cents.

The road, a simple way

Albania is also a country of wires. This is hard.

Here she- border. Where you will be met once the gypsies.

In Albania, acquired the local brandy Skenderbi (0, 5 EUR 3, 0, 1 - 1 euro), extra virgin olive oil. Also I bought a very militant lighter and ashtray.
Graduated) hurts not hurt)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting