Is it possible to clean up the mess?

Is it possible to restore order around a single metro stations?
Do you love experimenting as we love them? The urban project decided to spend another fascinating experiment and test whether our police to restore order around a single metro station. It all started with complaints of Muscovites, we began to receive. It seems to us to receive them and the local prefecture and the police. But nothing changed. People complained about the unauthorized trading near the metro Vykhino.

For those who do not know, Vykhino - this is one of the busiest stations of Moscow subway. Here not only the subway platform and the train, bus and dozens of minibuses. In general, a large transport hub. Every day thousands of people use this station, a real anthill. For many years, the station resembles not a modern user-friendly TPU, and the bazaar. Dozens of traders flooded the already narrow passages and sidewalks, noise, dirt, crush, thieves. No, I love coming out of the subway to buy a fancy pants or questionable quality vegetables, but everything has to be a limit.

20 photos via Ilya Varlamov

Now, the actual experiment, which we have already started. What do you think, can the police to restore order in a small square near the metro and to disperse the gadyushnik? Can passengers use the normal transport, and food and clothing to buy in shops and markets (which also has Vyhino)? .. We started writing letters to the local police, the police says that doing everything possible. Go to the station Vykhino, see the police that nice talking to traders, joking and laughing. Again write letters, we again talk about everything possible, but the situation does not change. Maybe Vyhino police too good? Maybe they "ozverina" to write, so they broke up merchants cowards and cakes?

I believe that the situation can be solved in one day, it would wish. I saw police disperse mass rallies smartly, cleans this area more as strongly riot knits people and throws them in batches into a paddy wagon. What do we do with Vyhino? You can, of course, dismiss the head of the local police department, if he is unable to restore order. But this is not our method, I'm sure he's just not aware of the situation. We put it in popularity. From today the public making history.

If you are using the metro station and become a witness unauthorized trading or other violations, please call 02 and leave the complaint, and send us a photo. For all the facts, we will write a letter and ask about. I am sure that by the autumn Vyhino an ideal station and all other stations will be jealous of her. I believe in our police!

01. In the meantime, so ... thousands of people come here and end up on ...

02. ... bazaar! Incidentally, I really like bazaars. There is nothing more delicious Uzbek tortillas, rice or sugar melon. Only the market should be in the market.

03. Underpass!

04. The road to the bus. Beauty!

05. This is an area near the subway.

06. Grandma place has got worse. Just do not talk about right now poor and unfortunate pensioners who trade incomprehensible junk - the only way to survive.

07. Traders.

08. Oh, who is that ?! This is our formidable police. See how cleverly they knit and taken away in a paddy wagon shopkeepers. See how they make the protocols and free the area ...

09. Branch Cherkizon ...

11. The problem of all this trading is that there is almost always sell goods which are health standards are not allowed in the shops and markets. In the markets somehow trying to keep track of documents. If you are poisoned by something on the market, although it will be possible to find the ends. And then you can at least sell belyashi with a kitten, though fruit with nitrates. I'm not talking about the fact that this whole street trade hampers the development of the legal small businesses and trade.

12. Local Teahouse

13. And a little bonus the local scenery ...

14. As can be seen, the work for the police is no end.

15. Beautiful stop ...

18. Muscovites are preparing for the Olympics in Sochi.

20. Few of our correspondence with the police:

[- On Vyhino absolutely trouble, remove beggars and illegal trade!]

[- Send your letter to the MOI, will report on the results of]

[OMVD Vyhino: every day we instruct employees on this issue. (!) For 4 to 5 months amounted to 30 administrative protocols!]

[ATC HLW: proverochku conducted, set the 88 offenders (15 days ago, it was 30). Blogodarim you for not indifferent attitude to prosihodyaschemu on the streets!]

[Trading continues! Take effective measures to address the situation.]

[ATC SEAD: Daily patrol routes as close as possible to the TPU Vyhino. Attracted (5, 5 months) of the offender for 74 unauthorized trade!]

[- Held an expanded soveschaenie. Establish a working group, working on a daily basis!]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting