On what the cops go in America

A police officer (he is a cop) - the most frequent character in American cinema, storm offenders, the guarantor of the law, they are proud, they are respected, they are afraid, they are always ready to help. Every state in America has the right to decide how it will look the police trucks. In large cities, the specific colors of cars in general, in my opinion, is considered decoration of urban design. Today I'll tell you what to move cops from NYPD, SFPD, LAPD, and show you how to look special vehicles in Canada and the patrol cars of the American secret service.
In addition, I tell why and how I ended up in one of the offices of the LAPD.

25 photos of the author

Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, or just a Crown Vic, - the most wide-spread model of the car of law enforcement agencies in North America. It was produced from 1992 to 2011 (two generations).

Everyone knows the look of this car, regardless of color. Why are only the chrome "retro-caps" on wheels.

Police International Airport, Los Angeles.

SFPD (San Francisco Police Department).

Despite the fact that these vehicles are powerful enough to date, they are very cumbersome, slow and wasteful. Their place will be occupied, for example, Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle, Dodge Charger Percute Police Car, Ford Police Interceptor 2013.

In New York, I met an unusual spoiler ("Interceptor») ...

The NYS on virtually every machine there is an inscription: $ 10, 000 Reward is offered for the arrest and conviction of anyone involved in the shooting of a New York City police officer. Call 1-800-COPSHOT. Pay attention to the dirty glass of the van on the right.

New York traffic police and vigilantes.

Another NYPD (New York Police Department).

Officer LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department).

Vancouver (Canada).

To air can quickly identify the unit and the number of cars on the roof of a large numbering applied.

Please report any bugs or suspicious activity to the police.

Patrol car the Secret Service in Washington, at the White House.

And now how I found myself in one of the offices of the LAPD. In the evening at the airport, when we were an hour of free time, I went to the final approach for capturing beautiful views of planes coming in to land. And on the way back to the side of the road found the car license plate.

Most likely, someone unsuccessfully fit into the rotation, bumped, or something else, resulting in lost mark in the box. I looked around - nobody. For the first two seconds flashed the thought to take it home as a souvenir, but then as a law-abiding burgher decided to surrender to the police (and you would have reacted and took them?). The more an excuse to go to the police. Along the way, I found a local station. Passed the discovery, the officer laughed, made a picture for memory.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting