She zavaevala 2 gold medals for Russia

Background:
At the last World Championships in Barcelona, ​​our team of swimming (synchronized swimmers do not take into account) has won 10 medals. But the main character of the swimming tournament was Russian Yulia Efimova, who won just four medals - two gold, a silver and a bronze.
Cool, boy, proud, not all is lost !!!

After 1 gold Julia told that they were forced to go to the Universiade in Kazan. After that, it was recommended to close your mouth and do not give interviews.

But what happened after the second medal.
Julia gave a second interview and said:
Quote: "To me ran after the world record in the" fifty dollars "and said to be more careful with the interview, do not say that for world records give money. My God, I did not even thought about! Not for a second! I was happy world record! »
Quote: & quot; «In relations with the Russian Swimming Federation (WWF), there are serious problems - said Efimov. - My coach Andrei Mikhailovich Efimov did not take the world championship in Barcelona. This became known after the April Cup of Russia. When I asked, "Why ?!" - I was told that I'm not a good swimmer to my coach to take the World Cup. I tried to protest, recall how many medals has brought Russia, what they told me: "Throw all your medals and achievements. Already another season. " At that moment, I broke down and cried. Well, I deserved to him at least some respect! As a result, much needed for my trip the father and coach of Barcelona paid Tyumen ».
Quote: "Maybe after this interview, I will be deprived of wages - added Efimova. - If they do - I will take action. I'm tired of all this is to endure and be silent ».

The full interview here: www.allsportinfo.ru/

Yulia Efimova Andreyevna (b. April 3, 1992, Grozny, Russian Federation) - Russian swimmer, bronze medalist of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, the three-time world champion.
Julia trains in America ... Yes.
Many of our competitors are spending all their money on training abroad in Italy, Australia and the United States.
And win there for them with open mouth look.

What would you do in place of Julia ???
You are an Olympic champion, and world record holder. Your country does not train you on the proper level, and turns you on x @ S.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting