Learn how to conduct

And then all the policy and expose scandals.

He writes noname373.livejournal.com/

August 1, 2013, Thursday

"Today I have a day of protein. For breakfast, I ate chicken hearts and egg. Playing cards, lost 5 times Mom. Dad went to make out the privatization of the garage in the morning. On the street rainy. For lunch I ate a ham sandwich sausage. At lunch the parents went to the cottage by car, with them I went to Barnaul, helped to plunge into the car board and cloth to cover the ceiling (the ceiling for insulation rather). Sitting on the internet played in Heros, I read Ilyin "Axioms of religious experience." For dinner, I ate cottage cheese with sour cream and raspberry jam. Share photos where I am in the country: »

I have blocks

I have bricks

August 6, 2013, Tuesday

"This morning I had eaten porridge, I sat on the internet and went to sleep. I woke up, had lunch soup sitting on the Internet and played Heros. For dinner dokushal oatmeal and egg eaten. Ilyin read, read Chapter 15, "On the religious cleansing." Such a day. "August 5, 2013, Monday

This morning I have eaten fried fish (hake). Today, protein day. Then I cleaned the apartment: vacuum cleaner and washing the floors, get tired. Mom forced me to wash the floors in the kitchen and part of the corridor, she did not like the quality of cleaning and on the balcony, I vacuumed badly, picking up trash rag. I get tired very much. But I do not sleep today. Sitting on the internet played in Heros. I went to the store, bought two bottles of living water, and milk. For lunch, I ate boiled chicken, cottage cheese for dinner with milk. Who will read Ilyin - on the order of Chapter 15 of religious cleansing. Do you read Ilina? "Axioms of religious experience?" Check. Owl advises. Such a day. August 4, 2013, Sunday

This morning I had eaten tuna salad, crab sticks and squid with onions, sat on the internet and went to sleep. Mom went to Barnaul. During the day I went for artesian water, then into the eggs of three monkeys, bought six dozen, then for milk and yogurt in the store. For lunch dokushal salad. Sitting on the internet played in Heros, I read Ilyin. For dinner, I ate fried eggplant with egg. Now mom stabs nuts hazelnuts, and I eat. Such a day. Aug. 3, 2013, Saturday

Orthodox owl persuaded me to go to the temple, so I got up early this morning and went to the temple. Filed notes for health and for the peace of $ 100 and donated $ 100. Total spirituality, I spent 200 rubles. It was a full service, after service kissed the Cross. Sermons for some reason there was no confession before Communion was a different time, I do not know when. After that, I went home, ate soup. He sat on the internet and went to sleep. Then I was on the Internet, played Heros. At lunch dokushal soup and ate sandwiches with sausage and cheese sausage. After lunch, bought a Snickers and 2 ice cream, I eat. I watched the game. I sleep again. I woke up, had dinner sandwiches. Mom called it tonight, coming from the country by train, because my dad uses it. Soon I will look Guess the melody and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. Such a day. 30-31 July 2013, Tuesday-Wednesday

On Tuesday morning, I went to the country by train, took a textbook "History of the Ancient World," read. In the country I have eaten eggs and zucchini, then I did a photo shoot for you. Here are some photos:

I poolside

I'm in a hammock

I have trees.

p.s. Perhaps this will be enough)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting