In general, fishing was covered with a copper basin on the weekend.

38 pictures. I ask not break. In general, fishing was covered with a copper basin on the weekend. Phoned-in-law and asked for help to install a bath, because to say the least his health is not the same. On the paper were drawn 2 construction teams as Sergey and me wife Tamara and her daughter Helen and son-in-second-Alexis, Marina and their son Yegor.
The village go by car 2 hours, the road is bad. Actually the first photo showing the fish that had planned to catch this weekend.

Slightly rustic beauty

We arrived in the village as early as Friday evening. It was necessary to pass the time for a jar of beer and checkers. Surprisingly good lad Yegor playing checkers.

To begin the construction was entrusted to us on Saturday. In the meantime, just suffer nonsense, children play in the street.

Well, actually begin to work. On the site where the future is planned to find room in which the hidden formwork concrete footings. Completely-in-law to fill the foundation or did not have time or do not want to or did not have the strength, I do not know. Speaks will continue to pour a foundation already standing bath. Well, in principle his case. On the left in the photo is visible moss. Which is to be laid between the logs. Father-in your old started the IL planet and we went to the nearest swamp. They brought in 2-in. This frame is not horrible. Photographing was not anyone. On my suggestion to replace with something more modern, it was sent to test. He said that better than moss nobody has come up with nothing.

Trash in the form of cement and stones damaged instructed to throw off the formwork. I know perfectly well that the construction technology is broken. Again, none of my business. CAM test on your mind. He says my century will suffice.

8. Actually logs on bath test manufactured himself out of sticks. Old Bath completely rotten later show its edge.

We have everything in terms of Elah burns ... ... attracted layout moss women. Honestly the first time in my life doing this work. Yes, and probably the last. On the right an old bath. Rafters rotted. Inside, too, the floors rotted, I was placed there only because cancer floors repeatedly dough rise higher and higher.

Mostly photographed during smoke breaks, as the work involved had all but Tiffany. Trust her photograph, in the end we found no photos. With such sophisticated technology as a camera, it failed. Surprisingly the heat was terrible, bourgeois drink thirst quenched bad ...

During smoke breaks there is a place for entertainment ...

Actually the process of laying the moss.

Father-junction processes some chemistry. Antiseptic. All of the technology.

17 Here is a rarity in his yard. Not on the go, as a monument domestic auto industry

No longer hold, used chairs

heap of moss decreases

Now I herded upstairs

Instructed us to dig a hole-in-law near the log, plans to divert water to dig the earth ... This enemy does not want. Loosens crowbars. There are also some bricks. Tasked to dig sand. He was at a depth of 2 meters. Work moved per hour on a teaspoon

It seems to be a simple technology, take longer throw farther ... But there is a creaking. Constantly changing of Lyokha.

To put it mildly felt all the delights of rural life, digging holes in the ground iron my institute did not teach

Children naturally help ... Did not find a better place to play ... Well, you can organize and pereryvchik unplanned.

Well, that's basically all. The Sabbath day is at an end. Log cabin has been set, a pit had been dug. Honored 100 grams. Without this.

Well managed and barbecue zabodyazhit ...

A little bit more at the end of village beauties

I forgot photographed specifically for Yap. Steep underfoot constantly. The neighbor's cat. Xs's name. He is watching us with interest. Behind this otklanivayus. You can kick. After a week going to do the roof. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting