A moment of happiness ...

Blast off for a few minutes of their sessions.

Whether you are sitting at the moment in a stuffy office, or rush to an important meeting ... Does not matter. Fold, for a moment, all the worries and problems.

Just close your eyes for a moment, and stop thinking about the debt, accounts and other troubles. Recall that something good or mentally your journey to a place where you feel good. Personally for me, this place is close to the family. Yes, sometimes it is time that I want to relax and from relatives, but every time, I do not care back home, and that's when I feel the tranquility of the soul, and that's when I can, for a moment, to forget about all the problems, and really live ...

Many artists do not cease to represent explosions, car chases, wars, and only a few of the illustrates what I think any normal person wants - peace of mind and happiness. It is difficult to convey these feelings, but sometimes there are people who can do it. PascalCampion - an artist from the United States, has created a wonderful illustration of looking at that, on the face, involuntary way, a smile, and in my head scrolled memories and dreams are born.

Will be 50 photos. © tyreno here.

46. ​​

Last.
P.S. on the page of the artist in deviantART there is simply unimaginable number of excellent illustrations.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting