Rental cars again. Hijack of BMW 525

As I wrote earlier, I work in a rental car and here again we wound up "grand strategist", which is a leader in the TOP of our "geniuses". About him we want to tell you today, and hope for your help!

Read, watch videos and photos of inquiry

It was our fleet of BMW 525 - a good, sturdy car that happy customers are rented. And it's not just a car, and the car with a history - it has repeatedly drove, trying to "strip", removing the wheels, headlights, mirrors and pillows. She survived the accident and a few, but the Germans were uneasy. She continued to please not only us, but also customers, drivers and passengers. However, the happy "life" BMW ended when her rented our "brilliant" the client - ...

He repeatedly appealed to us earlier, rented cars, but always paid on time and return the vehicle. However, one is not too beautiful spring day, March 9, he called us and said that the car was stolen. At night, March 8, he left BMW in the yard, and in the morning did not find it in its place.

Our employees have begun to act promptly on repeatedly debugged scheme. Cycled search beacons and went to the location of the car with a set of keys, the good, the signal was good, and the radius of the search a little.

When we arrived, we found the current car market with a lot of shady characters. It became obvious that here somewhere is our German. We started looking for him, but the two-hour investigative work to no avail. During this time we have to check all the cubbyhole, garages, car bodies, but the car seemed to evaporate in the air. We have thought that perhaps "experts" find and threw beacons, and while we are looking for a car, they are somewhere lying in the snow. However, beacons were in the car as much as 3, so the probability that they threw in one place has been negligible.

Since searches were unsuccessful, had to return home empty-handed again in the morning to be in place to check "Evroavto" because finding the range of BMW and covered their territory.

Arriving in the morning "Evroavto" I asked the chief to show territory, explaining the situation to him, he received a rude refusal. He said that if I need something, I have the right to call the police. I was about to leave empty-handed, but decided at the entrance still all think carefully and to smoke. Suddenly, I was talking with an employee of the office. He then whispered to me that all the parts which they sell are generally of stolen cars. Therefore I advised to contact the police.

I no longer doubted and challenged outfit, who reacted quickly enough. They called the chief and forced the show territory, which he did not expect. After checking it, I have not found the chief denied everything. However, I noticed the fear in the eyes of one of the workers' Evroavto "that when we sawed the car arrived on their own. Little pressure on him, we found that a week ago he sawed of BMW 525 that fit my description. Then the police made the show all documents for vehicles, which arrived last week. And here all opened - our car came under its own power on March 6 and was put on the parts of the 100 th. Rub. without a TCP but only on ITS, insurance and fake power of attorney.

Employees' Evroavto "took the car without problems, despite the lack of even basic document - PTS.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting