Fence in the village

1,500 km of the road and I came to the mother in the village, and saw lying near the fence. It was decided to set aside all planned, and to do the fence. Himself engaged in intellectual work, and heavier glass of beer in his hand did not hold.
With no experience at least some construction and communication with civilization in the form of the Internet, all the same principles. The budget was limited, because everything was done with their own hands, mine and my wife's. Borrowed a bunch of tools have a best friend, since he lives near.

26 photos

The first thing decided to stock up with beer and obumat plan. Near the village, it is called a turkey, there is a district center Kalachinsk. There and it was decided to take off in search of beer. I found the store, a very decent. The beer was purchased, which means Indian nishtyak.

Think about it, the next day, again rushed to the city to find out where they sell timber. Taking the price lists and beer all in the same store, the evening passed with a calculator. On the third day the tree was purchased. Lazy drove until I ran into the house to change all dumped directly into the passage. I had to drag myself into the yard. I took a pine tree, but the three were larch timber. Almost crap while dragging.

Last year, the re-make the roof. Mercenary forces. From this it left a lot of waste. Of the old lag I decided to make at least some semblance of a bench. We even drank Tiffany's not on anything.

Workbenches out of the garbage, aluminum brackets and screws ready.

UEFA wander and think concreted first post. under Gates.

The installation process for each column is different from the previous one. Next, I cut out the posts, slots, and secured the crossbar. This is what happens

For a long time I am pondering how to make a save. I wanted to design and durable and lightweight.
After passing through the village, I realized that all the same for all and does not suit me. I decided to make a gate leaf design. two on the struts Vorotina. Then hang up. sheathing. And only then cut the leaf. Gates assembled, painted with antiseptic color scheme, for which he was immediately rewarded with a beer.

In the evening Shashlov lamb. It is necessary to fill silopoteri

And as without a traditional kote. He could not help, he despised me mine

Timber was lousy. Many boards had to trim a plane.
Finally worn out from the boards. Cut, trim, paint. Together hard. He called his niece. He lives in the same village on the next street, did not come. Nobody needs any grandmother or mother ...

With the level of his wife, and all the obscene vocabulary mounted gates. Chief superintendent approves

So far, the picture is

Painting the boards for the fence also requires strength and more stamina. My wife made the test stoically. All week, she painted and helped in every way.

Slowly begins to break out the old fence. Especially not tired. For 30 years, all rotted so much that the pillars were torn down with a kick.

Getting to hang loop. I found and bought the biggest. bare metal. That did not go rust, dipped them in bitumen and drying in the barn 2 days. I do not know how practical it is, I thought it was reasonable.

Gate sewed and painted the entire framework. Sorry, not imprinted cut flaps. I am inside the circular saw, the wife of the fence. Raspe was excellent, nothing after cutting, and not subsequently subsided, what I feared. In the preview just opened the gate. We are with the mother burst into his hands, and his wife comes under the hooting we pour beer and wash this thing.

Meanwhile, the 5th day of construction and apple blossom

And cherry

Next 6th and 7th day of construction took place without problems. The hardest part behind. It only remained to nail boards. All Sadilov on the screws. Fence voobshe made without nails. In terms of exposed board out another rope, and it equals the height. The distance between the boards was measured according to the pattern in the form of a piece of 50ki and vertical alignment layer.

Here it is from the outside

Gates inside. Find a bar, too, was a problem. What people there are locked gates, I do not understand

Spans inside

Now, even a mailbox and call. Previously, visitors simply held in breach of the fence, or stepped over his

From the workbench in the end turned out zaebatelsky picnic table. I cover it with antiseptic color scheme on several occasions.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting