It submitted to the court case hunters

Moscow Region Prosecutor's Office approved the indictment in the case against Alexander Dovydenko hunters who held VIP-poachers, however, he found himself accused.

As reported by "Rosbalt" Alexander Dovydenko previously suburbs prosecutors five times refused to transfer the case to the court. However, in 2013 the agency had left the first deputy prosecutor Victor Nasedkin and the prosecutor, Alexander Anikin, after which the indictment was still approved. The final version of the game manager for the UK MoD GUS indicted for hours. 3 of Art. 286 of the Criminal Code (abuse of power, resulting in grave consequences), for which he faces up to ten years in prison.

«VIP-poachers need a guilty verdict against me, even give a suspended sentence, and then I can no longer hold office. A VIP-poachers unfold on the "fullest". Dmitrov district, where I work, one of their favorite places. They are there at any time of the year trying to shoot larger animals, "- said the agency Dovydenko.

Recall, according to the hunters, in February 2010, he was detained in the Dmitrov district of Moscow region participants poaching animals. At the same time, poachers have provided fierce resistance, causing Dovydenko had to open fire into the air. To evade responsibility, the attackers, who included senior manager of "Gazprom" and police officials, according to Dovydenko, fabricated the case against him. For this purpose they shot glass snowmobile and stated that Dovydenko led fire on and wounded one person in the finger.

The investigation came to the following conclusions. Hunters without proper reasons began firing on civilians who are not hunted, but simply walking along the woods with guns and moose carcasses. No VIP-persons among poachers in the RF IC is also not found. As a result, Dovydenko charged.

Read more on the website of "Rosbalt" in the near future.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting