PAK FA first showed close!

14 photo From

It is finished!
A group of journalists finally showed the latest fighter from a distance available to see the fifth generation closer. The reason for this was the signing of an agreement of intent between the KLA and the Russian Academy of Sciences to develop new technologies and materials for aircraft.

Sukhoi PAK FA (PAK FA) - Russia's fifth-generation multirole fighter developed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau (United Aircraft Corporation), where he also have the official name of the T-50

On the territory of LIC "dry" all at home. Apples can vomit directly from production.

2. I will not tell much, you also interesting to see the picture? Topic with green I brazenly skomunizdil Seryoga. And I do not mind, though I am good, but fair. By the way, fotochki him after my became noticeably better.

3. In order to ensure the visibility of small aircraft, joint efforts had to spend a number of fundamental research in various fields, and combine the results into a single technology.

4. The agreement significantly expands the range of collaborative KLA and Sciences. Previously, the corporation has cooperated with only one Institute, now in collaboration with aircraft manufacturers will take another four units Academy of Sciences.

5. Of course, come very close to no avail. But thanks for that!

6. A close he is not so flat!

7. top-secret air intakes carefully covered with covers from prying eyes and camera lenses ...

8. Journalists are really little. I hectic time to remember only Rossiya24 and RT, looking for their reports.

9. It was necessary to take shotguns 800 mm lens, I'm afraid if I got it I would be shot immediately.

0. But interestingly, what method set rivets? What do you think?

11. The secret weapon of the PAK FA. Not really. This sensor is measuring the speed of the receiver air pressure.

12. The rear landing gear. And yet, what hides behind the covers ???

13. Front.

14. At the end of the press conference on the background of the airplane hangar and closed the first board the PAK FA, also known as T-50 hid up ... but to be honest, I do not know until when. Maybe tomorrow will be a demonstration flight? In fact, all instances of technically sound and fly to the audience at the MAKS may be any of the sides.

That's the beauty!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting