Why I do not like motorcyclists (4 photos)

Correspondence motorcyclist brought down to death schoolgirl, with her boyfriend.

And here is the official information about the above accident:

In Pskov to Riga Avenue bike moved a young couple.

May 11. 10 a.m. Pskov. Near the church of Varlaam Khutynsky outside Leon Pozemskogo lot of grieving people. As far as the eye can see, it stretches a string of cars. Concerned Pskov decided to hold the girl in the last journey. Say goodbye came 11th graders, teachers, principals Kareena ... in a wedding dress. The breast - feed: "Graduate 2012". On the pillow - her favorite teddy bear. No veil, no makeup could not conceal injuries to the child's face.

Reared

One warm evening, May 6, visitors to the summer cafe Riga, 16 remember. He broke the silence of the night periodically roaring motorcycle, wearing down the avenue at breakneck speed. Flaunting, motorcycle racer and then flew past the people at the rear wheel. So, standing on its hind legs, with battened down in the night sky spotlight, he ran into a young couple, was on his way. CCTV cameras recorded 189 km / h.

Officially

- At 2.05 motorcyclist on "Honda" hit a pedestrian - a girl born in 1994 and a guy born in 1990 - explained "Courier" inspector of traffic police propaganda Pskov Olga Rostov.

- Knocking people motorcyclist rammed two cars parked on the avenue of the car Mitsubishi Pajero and the Mazda 3, the latter by inertia faced with the "Niva».

The girl died on the spot, the guy was taken to hospital with an open head injury, open fractures of the shin bone and numerous bruises.

Last news

Karina Alexeyeva, 11, a student of class 3 school, along with his friend, Dima Vihrova, a second year student Pedagogical University, was invited to a birthday party. In the evening I decided to go to the club at the Riga Avenue - dance and sing karaoke.

As it turned out, Karina did not want to continue the party - she has never returned home so late. At the last moment it was persuaded. She sent her mother SMS: "All is well. Can I still barely linger? "Alas, this was her last news ...

- Karina Dima in a hurry all the time, - says the "Courier" Nastia, member of the party - and came before us, and in five minutes ... First we saw Dima - he lay on the "zebra" and was alive. He stuck the broken bones, bleeding, he did not even cry - probably, it was a shock! Here, on the "zebra" littered with shoes Karina.

Her we find the blood trail - bike poor thing dragged 30 meters ... I saw only the hand, and I was immediately dragged to the side. This rider was alive and well, and suffered greatly for his spoiled equipment for 30 thousand.

Not even inhibited

- We were with friends near a neighboring cafe. We observed this unfortunate riders - says "Courier" Emile.

- I've seen over the crosswalk scattered some chips. I think he crashed into a car, but there were people. All this is very scary!

On the same day in the afternoon, according to the interlocutor, the same bike at the pedestrian crossing near the Summer Garden nearly knocked an elderly man, but he jumped back in time.

- We already knew that this riding "in Bryansk" to bring trouble - continues Derpt indifferent. - After the rider was not even going to slow down before the "zebra", day or night.

No favorite ...

... The terrible black bag Karina Alekseev collected in installments. Vikhrov Dima was sent to the hospital. Status of the student is very difficult, but, as he tells his loved ones: "There is no physical pain does not compare with the soul." He does not believe that his beloved is gone.

On the day of the tragedy Jeanne Alexeyeva, mother Karina, allegedly phoned a relative motorcycle racer.

- A woman offered me money - says Jeanne - I said, "Give Me a funeral».

UPD: It is said that the driver apologized.

Tags

See also

New and interesting