5 predictions come true Wolf Messing

September 10 - the birthday of one of the most enigmatic and mysterious people of the XX century - Wolf Messing. The famous illusionist, hypnotist, and the prophet was born in a small village near Warsaw in 1899. In the middle of the last century, Messing was extremely popular and advised even Stalin himself. Therefore, let us recall the predictions G. Wolf, who put into practice.

He predicted the war and the defeat of
Predicting which almost cost the life of a young Wolf Messing was made from the stage of the theater in Berlin. As he later wrote in his memoirs, vision came to him suddenly and uncontrollably. Most likely, this is why messing before the full audience of German officers predicted the beginning of the Second World War. But then, out of his mouth sounded the most terrible prophecy - fascist regime waiting for the inevitable collapse.
As then told by witnesses, Messing vision have been so strong that he spoke without stopping almost half an hour and then just collapsed on the stage.
In such a prediction immediately reacted to the dominant leadership of the party. Truthful predictor was wanted, but he managed to flee to the Soviet Union, with the help of his friends, who later died at the hands of fascism.

The exact date
During the Great Patriotic War Wolf Messing being already known in the USSR was evacuated to Novosibirsk, where he continued his speech. War-weary people were killed concert halls and several times came to the presentation to see miracles. But the wives and mothers who sent their sons and husbands to the front only interested in one thing - whether their men alive. Thousands of people wrote to him and tried to meet after the session, but Messing flatly refused to talk about it. The explanation was short, "I can not make one happy family and deprived of hope ten other»
But the main hope Messing still gave people a date for the end of the war. It happened in 1943, in a session at the Novosibirsk Opera Theatre. One of the spectators just handed him a note in which among other things was only one question: "When the war is over?»
Having read the proposal, Messing immediately, as if vypulil date - May 8, however, the forecaster did not name.

Predicting the death of Stalin
Relationship Messing and Josef Stalin began a serious examination visionary abilities. First, Stalin summoned G. Wolff to his reception in the Kremlin. After questioning about Poland and the tour he offered predictor try to leave the building of the Kremlin without a pass, to stand under a tree and then come back. When Stalin saw startled out of the window going Messing he was amazed when he returned and began to question him, as he was able. What soothsayer replied that just inspired guards "There is a general, saluted and miss».
To double-check Messing, Stalin asked to make savings bank of 100 thousand rubles for the usual clean copybook sheet. This check is almost ended in tragedy. A bank employee had a heart attack when he saw for what he has given a large sum of money. Fortunately, the man recovered.
In 1953, Messing himself came to the reception to Stalin to ask to stop the persecution of the Jews in the USSR. But the leaders did not even want to listen, then G. Wolf predicted that Stalin's death is not far away and that he would die in a Jewish holiday. It happened on March 5, 1953, when the whole Jewish world celebrated Purim (feast dedicated to the rescue of the Jews of the Persian Empire from the evil designs Hamann, a favorite of the Persian king), at his official residence Near the cottage, from a brain haemorrhage died Joseph Stalin.

Appointment of chief editor
In his memoirs, Wolf Messing often says that he demonstrated its capabilities skeptics. Such a case occurred in the wording of one of the newspapers. In the presence of the chief editor of ten journalists Messing decided to demonstrate his talent Providence. To keep things fair, he asked to write down their predictions. Within a few decades the memory of this case, G. Wolff described in detail in the book "On himself».
"Some people with interest, others with a skeptical smile, but pulled out all notebooks. Those notebooks have not appeared, take a blank sheet of paper from the table editor in chief. Armed with eternal feathers ...
Now write, - I commanded fun - Today - June 5 ... Between the twentieth and the twenty-fifth of June ... I'm sorry, what is your name? - I turned to one of those present.
- Ivan Ivanov - willingly answered.
- So, between the twentieth and the twenty-fifth June you, Ivan, will receive a very large increase in the corporate line. New appointment ... I have a request to all: when it happens, call me ... All recorded? Well, a few weeks later and find I was or not.
Twenty-second number called me at different times four. Ivanov was appointed chief editor of one of the major newspapers ... The witnesses in this case are all alive, and I think we all remember this day - the fifth of June. Just do not look for the name of Ivanov in the list of editors: I do not know whether he was pleased widely publicized this case, and therefore did not name any newspaper nor his real name »

Last prediction
The worst thing in the gift of clairvoyance - knowledge that can not be disposed of. So Wolf Messing exactly knew the date of his death and rarely tried to think about it. But when it came time he clung to life and believed in the power of doctors and God.
Going to the operation Messing turned to his house, and whispered, "Well that's all Wolf, you do not come back here." And so it happened, despite the fact that the operation was successful, have suddenly predictor kidney failure, November 8, 1974, he was gone. Wolf Messing was buried on Vostryakovsky Cemetery, next to his wife.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting