Resume cleaning company for cleaning

I remember the wonderful years of service. The rise an hour earlier, because conscript sergeant decided that we uebki whore, fag, normally can not fight off the bed. So after getting all beat off the bed and breakfast after all beat off the bed, and so on to build on the parade ground.

And once we had to come to the capital verification. We all night washed the floors, pasted wallpaper, blew PCBs, fought off the bed. In the morning you can take a white cloth to wipe it and the floor throughout the barracks, after that she was white. Then come with dicks test, we went to the barracks and ohueli. Then the officer gave all pussy and deprived of premiums, they say, so you Nahuas soldiers battened down. Fucking bed all square, pizzhe than magazines "SoldierĀ».

Well, respectively, after their departure began hierarchical zadrachivanie. CN vzdrochnul all officers, non-commissioned officers of the grandfathers and grandfathers vzdrochnul us. Push-ups all night and have imposed an even greater order. Now I think to go to the cleaning company for cleaning. Because I'm such a fucking experience was in the army, I do not know what to spend it. I get out of the house for an hour, so mom can not. I became steeper mothers in terms of cleaning.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting