The story of one of the "Russian Blue"

Narration in 5 parts:
1. Youth
2. First Love
3. Understanding
4. The second set
5. Carelessness
If you like our theme discerning reader, then continue :)

Will be 40 photos

P.S. Photos and text of mine, all events are based on real facts. Events in July 2007 till today, so the quality of photos at the beginning poor, do not kick much :)
PP.SS. With the creation of this article, no "blue" does not hurt!

1. A long time ago, when I was 3.14zdyukom, comprehend granite science in high school, going once again to our local forum and look into the section "Flea market", I saw an advertisement for the results of a kitten. In the subject, seeing posted photos, I realized that the text of the ad I do not really care. It is urgent to go and pick up the baby. I call the contacts arranged meeting place, will soon arrive. Time 22:10, buses still run, chased. I was greeted by 2 teenagers 11-12 years, I have clarified whether this and one of them pulled out a furry thing, soft and warm, which is a couple of seconds, lay behind my jacket collar and rumbled like a tractor :) After hearing a few words of thanks for saving animal by boys and tossing them a coin (a sign of this - to give a coin when you take away the animal), I ran to the bus stop, while it is already 22:45 - I can not catch the bus.

2. On the bus in time, even managed to stand for the local milk (Whiskas they did not have). Came home, the first step is to get around the territory, they also eat :)

3. Stomach kittens less than a thimble, but a liter of milk, which he drank in 5 minutes, apparently very sleepy presses on the nerve results are obvious :) :)

4. The next morning begins with hygiene, where the same without them. Moreover (as it turned out) girls. The owner of the headlong rush to the pet store for everything necessary for Mike Farley. Head to me then demolished concrete, bought all that is necessary and not necessary, but for the future :)

5. The tray found just what to do with it did not have to explain :)

6. Well, then went to work days, accompanying the maturation of the energetic creature, named for the character and habits of the fox (accent on the I) :)

7. The nature and energy there was at least a spade oars and sell :)

8. But about the rest too, do not forget :)

9. And then again you can Skoda (& gt; & lt;)

10. Skoda ...

11. Skoda ...

12. Sleep ... say a dream growing faster photo markedly :)

13. Sometimes pose ...

14. Aggressively pose :)

15. Sometimes it helps to get out there where you do not ask :)

16. Sometimes entertaining herself :)

22. Sometimes fun together :)

23. The ring counter - pose in a dream :)

24. She wanted to diversify the diet, grasshopper did not expect such a (((

25. Packets our all :)

26. Cat Yoga it kind of strange ...

27. Cat's control, ruthless like cat yoga :)

28. I looked at the picture and understand why the column began to behave inappropriately (((

29. Draws at will, and can not be - a little more!

30. Although there seems no one asks, "Is it possible or not ?!".

31. But all the punishable and the cat turns into a comfortable arm instead of a mouse :)

32. Focus fotik caught, but I believe that the picture was a success and so: D

33. Again, with no rest anywhere :)

34. ^ _ ^

35. I do not know what determines the choice of this position, but ...

36. Sometimes it is possible and useful to do chores, such as helping the owner knead the dough for vkusnyahi :)

37. Personal, however, has not been canceled :)

38. Who said that water treatment is not for cats?

39. And as it turned out, we have already grown up and do not do stupid things, well, maybe sometimes :)

40. At the first, not the last part of the photo story ends! I hope this post has caused you only positive emotions :) All good! ^ _ ^

You can kick!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting