All life is a game and he is a player

Radner Muratov, Radik - as he asked to call themselves. And until the end of life - Vasily Alibabaevich, Bob. Today he would be 85 years.
One of the last shots. Photo by Larisa Kudryavtseva.

Will 8 photos and comments Sadalsky.
I took here

2. After his tragic death in December 2004, tearfully told the media about the terrible poverty in which the actor was in recent years. Accused of loved ones, as it should be. Then he fell silent.

3.A here Radik he never considered himself a beggar does not. Yes, I lived in squalid odnushke somewhere Nagatino. No fridge and TV. Without light. I slept two shifted stools instead of a mattress - taken from the door hinges, a blanket - a tourist bag. Ate in the dining room social assistance, sometimes just for the food served.
Reproach relatives and friends have nothing - he wanted to help many, but Radik harshly suppress any attempts of participation, rejecting even the support of his son and ex-wife. Not because of pride, just felt guilty for their troubles only himself.
And the truth in this was.

4. In 1955 auditioned for the film "Scarf for the beloved", he met a beautiful woman, actress Helen Dovlatbekovoy, which soon married. Born the son.
And like all the promised happiness, but after a couple of years, Elena and her son was forced to leave.

5.Uvy Radik player appeared: his second home for many years was the racetrack.
He won fabulous sums of money at the races, sometimes tens of thousands of rubles, and then they lost. It lasted not months - the decade. Even when life was no longer what it is like for the last penny to come to the races and bet on the race.

6.Druzey was not enough, one of the closest - actor Vladimir Protasenko, the father of the singer Anastasia (he "gentlemen of fortune" played orphanage friend Fyodor "oblique", whom he met on the street).
Protasenko recalled:
 - I remember we were with him in the creative assignment in Kabul, were living in one room. Late that night, I asked him:
 - Radik, what are you doing awake?
And he answers:
 - How did it happen, I think. His wife lost it - lovely people. Son lost. Houses do not even have blankets, sheltering the coat, which does not take a pawn shop ... And now I have calmed down. We all die - and the whole story ...

7.Perenesenny stroke and Alzheimer's disease progressing put an end to it, albeit rare appearances before the audience - Radner began to forget words on stage.
And it is not just words. He is now often lose not remember the way home. I forget names and faces of friends.
Lost the last time, he had not been able to clearly explain to the police, and they do not learn in a sick person loved Basil Alibabaevicha just sent an actor in a psychiatric hospital.
The same Protasenko, having found it, finally, there is an unconscious, moved from the psychiatric hospital to a normal hospital, doctors tried to bring Radhika out of the coma, but it was too late ...

8.Odnokursniki: Radik Muratov, Karaman Mgeladze and Yuri Sarantsev. VGIK, workshop of Sergei Yutkevich and Mikhail Romm. Issue 1952.

That's the fate of Basil Alibabaevicha.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting