Homemade mini shooting)

I bought myself a birthday PCP rifle.
A wonderful and addictive pastime, you can all day prostrelyanny. Bored just keep walking to change the target.
For example, when shooting 50-100m walking takes more time than the actual shooting. In general, I decided a small gash shooting with remote updating of targets.

32 photos and 2 videos

The first thing that came out of scrap materials - particle board chip board.

By the way she was flashed on Yap in the creation of a chessboard.

I cut out windows for the purpose. Yes, here such here different distance and different sizes. I do not want to get ahead of ourselves, but it is not a joint, to cut stenciled design of the future.

From the remnants of doing side cover and a back wall. One board was not enough. He took one more, which participated in the setting up of the sight.

I collect the frame.

Household loop. Of these, I will be the body Misha. I embossing rivet and get two ready-made things. Lighter for scale.

I put the threaded needle and lock nut partially automate the process.

Vtavlyayu spokes into the frame.

Now the most important part. Making trapping mechanism hitting the target, and at the right time to return them to their original position.

The result here is a lever.

Install it in a box.

In such a situation, by design, should remain the target after losing ...

... And so reset after pressing the lever.

But the first tests have shown that the weight of the loop is too small, and it bounces back with a crash. Also on the loop lesions strongly deformed. To remedy the situation it was necessary to do weighting of the steel strip.

With one piece of the target remained insufficiently severe, and still jumps from the catcher, but not so quickly. I had to make two.

Two plates of 4mm and 2mm loop total centimeter steel.

Then going to attach Area, if it enters the target which will be returned to its original position.
By the way here's a little of me, as they say now, life hacking. I think everyone is familiar with these paper bar codes, which tear off small pieces, leaving trudnostiraemy adhesive layer.

Suffice it a few seconds to warm lighter label, and it is easily separated without leaving glue.

Posted in [mergetime] 1382477983 [/ mergetime]
The functional part was created. Held its first successful test, you can start bringing to mind.

It looks like the back of the rear wall, which participated in the earlier setting sight ... That speaks of the need to protect the chipboard from blunders.

Remnants close the front of the band. If there was a hand welding may be done immediately shooting iron, but I enjoyed the fact that there is at hand.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting