In the wake of Yap in Switzerland.

Inspired by the theme on Yap of the most unusual lifts.

Often in these parts on business trips, the beauty of these places I know firsthand.

Will be 33 photos

1. We went to the territory Shvetsarii through Austria, without knocking, almost no sound from the St. Margrethen.

2. In order to hit my women (daughters with his wife), I opted for a more scenic route through the mountains. It was possible to go along the Lake Constance, but there is not so beautiful.
So the first break for the natural needs of the Walensee ... without photoshoot ladies did not agree to go further.

3. More Walensee ... See petrified giants?

4. lucky with the weather, although light mist still hid part of the beautiful scenery outside the window.

5. Got to the Firvaldstetterzee that talk Xia feels that we almost had to the south, I remember when I first came back to the customer I had a feeling of the holiday as in childhood, before the new year. Pile melenkih airfields around with private planes, hang gliders, glider ... damn pinch me I'm dreaming.

6. More dogonku.

7. The track is winding us ... the intestinal tract.

8. By 2013, the marina on the lake to the hotel led rope-railway, the hotel itself and the road is now fully updated. Up to 2016 should be true all over, so I had to go to bypass.
And finally, we are at the hotel, which was once a bunch of celebrities.
The view from the parking is not for the faint of heart.

9. I would pyany did not go to the balcony.

10. It is necessary to lift even a half an hour to go on this path.
Zatseniti care of the kiddies

11. It is felt throughout Shvetsarskaya solidity and refinement of detail.
Moisture from the temperature difference is quite high, earth and raw stones, and draws significantly from the lake, so I had to wear a jacket.

12. All stainless steel bolts only.

13 For those who posportivnee periodically there are areas where you can cut off the path of a steep climb. Incidentally we met in these areas a lot of older travelers.

14. Many bridges where better not to look down.

15. Many prekrassnyh views across the lake.

16. More successful landscape.

17. Do not uzherzhalsya ... so was the wife of pottrunivat that I, as a Japanese tourist taking pictures all in a row.

18. Here it is and the purpose of our trip.
But before she even stomp and stomp.

19. There were signs, or rather an information stand.

20. It is becoming higher and noticeably cooler, but the beauty otryvayushiesya from this height fascinate.

21. In the beginning was that it was planned and we have a boat moor.
But as I have already unsubscribed higher cable car restoration.

22. Entrance to the elevator itself ... which by the way more than 100 years))
Those flags that symbolize razveshanny inlet Shvetsarii all cantons, three more than I do not know.

23. For those who have decided to break the elevator poezka worth playground (mounted) with a table and a couple chairs. But for those who are not afraid of heights, because the chairs were empty

24. poezka the lift there and back cost us 32 francs, and can be paid by credit card, & quot; Visa & quot; take no questions.
Picture taken from the elevator on the go
The cabin lift glass on three sides, okay, I worked as an electrician on the rise and stand dashed off for a lifetime ... for neprevychno same feeling unusual ... many tight to the door (they are opaque).

25. And here we are at the top))

26. The view is mesmerizing,

27. More views of the lake, Number of yachts and motorboats strikes.

28. bestrashnyh can look down ... the board did not seem bent)))

29. Location of the site cozy cafe, some tables were occupied by pensioners course (schёb I lived)

30. Shvetsarsky dog ​​named Sancho (namesake pancake) begged me half an apple and happily it umyal.

31. The elevator itself is a side view, as the former & quot; Lifter & quot; I can say no rust or wear I have not noticed, drive an ordinary cable, but there is no trace or cable grease stains.

32. Prices in the cafe still quite affordable, I expected more.

33. So in conclusion YaPu special thanks for helping determine the purpose of the trip
My ladies were very pleased, vpechattleny bunch.
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting