Minsk, which I hate

Recently, my city ceased to be my mother.

I was born and live in Minsk. For nearly 40 years, ie, Minsk - this is my city.
And I always felt that Minsk for me. I like its scope, its streets, its atmosphere. In larger cities, I feel uncomfortable, they put pressure on me. Distance, crowded bustle. I loved Minsk.
But lately my city ceased to be my mother. City filled with harmony and comfort, began to turn into some ridiculous monster. Here, more buildings and places, causing feelings range from irritation to hate. I'm disgusted.
I'm not an architect, I do not understand in the styles and trends that are not learned in art school, I'm just a resident of the city. But all that is build - build it for me, for someone like me.
On Saturday, I took the camera and started shooting Minsk - Minsk, which I hate.

Will be 25 photos

Every day passing by, I feel a sense of acute hatred and class hatred. Workers work in three shifts, seven days a week to create a building that is not carrying any semantic or aesthetic load. The building, whose presence haunts just a single goal - to entertain feelings of one person. The building is quite ugly in architecture. A sort of elder brother of the Palace of the Republic.

When the future body only has started to emerge in the maelstrom surrounding cranes and dump trucks, appeared resistant Association - is Abu Dhabi. Sergei corrected me: "No, Abu Dhabi and Ashgabat." Maybe. But certainly nothing in the guise of Belarus no. Even ornament resembles Arabic script.

fourth

What else annoys me that here this gilded monster can not be operated with the use - it nor make a swimming pool or pay a children's home or expand hospital. This creation is absolutely meaningless, and now and then.

State Flag Square. It all kind of nonsense! There has recently been a parking lot. Dad put the car. Then avtohauz. Wham-bam plitochki put, stuck a stick - all on your knees! The area of ​​the national flag! Ugh!

On the contrary - the shopping center Castle. Firstly, I would have written the name of the Belarusian - Zamak, then it is clear on what the stress syllable, and that in Russian are possible options. Second, the performance ...

The idea to make the shopping center a castle - quite good. But why, why do we lock the type of defense? From whom we are defending? Still afraid of the raids of the Tatars?

As a result, earlier there was one beautiful building exhibition complex, with its unusual architecture, built back in the 80s.

And he on the one hand - Dvarets, on the other - a stick, a third - bastions.

Fast forward to the city center. Here, the undisputed leader for having thrown the negative emotions - tsirkovny monster. This is how to hate Minsk that in the heart, in such a harmonious, well thought out, a single prospectus vpendyurit this fool.

Circus destroyed. Panorama destroyed.

From the park, when you walk along the Svisloch, due to the fact that the building is very close to the river, it seems that it is not a river, and an artificial pool.

In general, the center of Minsk maimed forever.

About Hulk at Trinity had already written, rewritten. She sticks out from everywhere.

The great melting snowbank slides over the Trinity Suburb and completely crushes it.

Trinity - such a nice, Trinity chamber, preserving the atmosphere of the old town (although it is not the restoration and reconstruction, but what quality). All. Trinity lost. There is a pyramid, with an absurd jumble of turrets, balconies, canopies and stairs. And the Trinity is no more.

These two monster - the circus and the Trinity - is an illustration of the corruption of power. When the main thing - money. And how it will look like - absolutely do not care. Sold-sell-sell!

Center mutilated, but let's look at the margin.

That neighborhood Swan. It is built at all in the open field. In a very open field. We have a kid here with the whole family on skis riding.

Here there is a building with rounded shapes - normal look.

But close - completely different - and it falls at once. And behind them - houses with Chinese roofs. A side - all kind of hostel 80. What is it?

Someone from approving projects looked at the district as a whole? He is small - 2 bus stops, as it covers the entire eye. He should be harmonious. No! Rabble gang of thieves and beggars.

I also completely incomprehensible desire to open new shopping centers. We have Singapore or Dubai? Why do we have so many shopping centers?

If they decorated the city - I would at least partially reconciled. But look at the new shopping center "Arena". What the hell is he tightly sewn up? This shopping center or a bunker in case of nuclear war? Bomb Shelter?

House of Moscow. Just wonder why trying to build a building in the old town - make high-tech, and when the building next to the high-rise building - made mansion. It's some special disharmonious design? By itself, a normal house.

But in this place, next to the hotel Belarus and the bank - it looks ridiculous. Some Russian gentleman, drunk sprawled where leg buckled.

A completely inexplicable passion for domes?! .. Dome - a separate issue. Can we Muslims in key positions in the architecture - I do not know. But I'm sick.

Examples:

The new building of the museum of the war. It should have the Stele. Stella - Pull up the line. From stele parting rays - also a straight line all together looks well. Then pa-pa-pa-pam! The dome - not the circus came, not left. So why is the dome? This planetarium or the War Museum?

New Nemiga. I do not say anything, for the sake of the construction of this masterpiece erased the hell old Nemiga. What the Germans did not - did the Soviet authorities did not dorazrushila Soviet - Destroy current. It is on their conscience.

But that's why the two sides of the dome? And even the spire on top. Allah! We in Cairo?

Building Wellcome - either two or one and a half. Primitive architecture matchbox. But still close on its last legs War Museum. Here are demolished - it - smell, vzvoem even stronger, something tells about the erection of the next steklobetonnogo freak.

It is not known yet what will be the second building on the site of the hospital.

And ENEA going to send to the light.

And that's how, how I love your city?

Wherever you turn your head - I see those who hate me. And hate creates hate in return.

Author: Natalia Solonenko, so-nata-o.livejournal.com

hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting