"Ashes". Hotshots

Last year I went to the film "Ashes", with Yevgeny Mironov and Vladimir Mashkov in the lead roles. There I saw a lot of blood, a lot of dirt and debris. In fact, the film is not so much the war, but I was lucky lucky to get it to the shooting war scenes.
The film was launched on the channel "Russia" and now I can share with you the photos that did on the set. I hasten to note that the photos were not made during the takes, and in the intervals between them. And I have not shot over the shoulder of the operator of the film, and from their points. And not everything that came into my lens gets into the film.

The film is not about the war, only a part of its action takes place in wartime. But as an example of how the war scenes filmed I think it is clear how the quality and meticulous film will be in the details.

Modern domestic films, which shows the Great Patriotic War habitually accused of being too clean clothes, and along with people. Shirt new, not worn, well-groomed person with meykapom. Soldiers of all, as if on parade.

In this movie, everything will be all wrong. Blood and filth there is enough!

40 Photo
Photos and text via sasha-siniy

I'll start with the scenery
The shooting took place near Yaroslavl in the scenery of the film "Life and Fate". But they were greatly altered for this film

The ruins have become even more destruction, something to smoke, something dolman

Get stronger

And even a little creepy

Scenes that were filmed in this day happen after the fight, the city moved dozens injured

Almost all of the extras in the blood

Make-up artists have tried their best

Scars

Trench dirt and soot

Those who picked up the crowd also like to mention, those are good

This and the next picture - extras goes to dinner, not mise en scene from the movie

There are, of course, and healthy men, too look good

Another participant surveys - lorry. Broke down once, the machine is not new. Man in camouflage plays the driver, in the frame it is visible only to the waist

Able to repair the car and continue shooting

Above the main character makeup artists also worked well

Yevgeny Mironov plays officer

Good

But the Germans in this scene were all dead

But the actors something alive :)

Sometimes even very :)

In fact, they are not to be envied, the weather was awful, constant rain, the stronger is weaker holodryga, and they wallow in the mud all the time

Fortunately, you can stand in between the roof and make a couple of memorable photos

In general, the weather was extremely disgusting, but then she added dramatic scene

Camera had here so pack

Suddenly, pyrotechnics in the

Show a few more props

Machine exactly on course

A motorcycle when I did not go

And it is also important members of shooting

Makes you forget about the bad weather and smile, filmmakers them fed

It looked like one day of shooting the film "Ashes»

And I will say a few words about the film, illustrated with photographs of strangers from other scenes

Many have seen yesterday the first 2 series, but I still repeat. "Ashes" - the film is not about the war. War there is not a lot. This detective adventure story length in 10 years from 1938 to 1948 years

Circumstances are such that the main characters change their lives: a thief impersonating military, and the military for a thief

Each appears mentor who becomes their guide in the new life

And then comes a series of events that finally changes both the characters and their lives

In addition, Vladimir Mashkov and Yevgeny Mironov in the film is played by Sergei Garmash, Elena Liadov, Chulpan Hamatova, Peter Mamonov, Andrew Smolyakov, Vladimir Gostyukhin Irina Rozanov

Posted in [mergetime] 1383036031 [/ mergetime]
Well, the trailer will also let

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting