Odessa drove against the mother of a disabled child

The unpleasant thing happened with Tatiana from Odessa Prigozhko, mother of a disabled child.

Little Artemy 7 years. The boy with cerebral palsy, he does not go, but the intelligence is stored. Odessa volunteers collect money for the operation to restore the health of the boy. In Kharkov Research Institute of the joints and spine im.Sitenko undertook to do the surgery, which is done in 3 steps. Two stages successfully completed. The next step - one more complex surgical intervention.

October 24 Tatiana went with a child-free access to the building of the Maritime district administration on the cable. It was necessary to bring the documents to the Department of Social Protection in the 27 office. Pet stroller was difficult standing next to the car ramp, but the woman went to the ramp and went to hand over the documents, and then returned home.

9 photo and story via www.048.ua

"The next day, still had to go to the State Administration in the same office, but have gone without a sidecar, as her husband was at home, - says Tatiana. - Near the ramp was the same car, I took a photo of it and expressed dissatisfaction with the RSA security guards who said they did not know whose it ».

After some time from Odessa on the phone that she pointed out in a statement in the State Administration, called the car owner with a claim that the woman allegedly scratched sidecar his car (bumper).

"Bells were so many, I say that nothing is scratched. He said that he has a video camera that I was there with a stroller and no one else to do it. When asked where he got my number, he did not answer. Ie absolutely stranger took confidential information. Then he called and said that he was standing and saw me from the balcony like I scratch his car. Asked why he did not come down and put the car, he replied that he did not attach any significance ».

But then it was even more interesting.

"On my phone rang and a policeman said to me to write an application and need to come to the police station in the street Pirogov. I, frankly, this PO do not know, Shevchenko PO PO has Seashore. In general, I realized people want at the expense of my child's pension to buy a new bumper, here's the story, "- says Tatiana.

A policeman on the phone promised to come the next day to the home, Tatiana, but the woman did not wait police officers. At the moment, she is trying to find out who the administration gave the driver her phone.

In turn, a motorist in an interview with Igor 048 presents his story in a completely different light:

"I live in a house at Gagarin ave., 12, and always there to park my car. The other day, watching from the balcony scene: a woman with a stroller was between the fence and the vehicle. Wheelchair would not fit because the woman decided to squeeze through. In the "Forum" they write, why not come out and drove the car, but in fact it all happened in a minute, I would not have time to go down.

The next morning, I saw that I had scratched bumper. I was approached by a security guard administration, and said that you are preventing a woman with a stroller yesterday could not pass. The guard gave me the number of the woman, and said that she comes into the building often, because she had some problems. In fact, on the other side of the building there is another ramp, and she could not squeeze through and get around up there. But she did not. I called the police and wrote a statement in the Shevchenko district police department. "

048 journalist asked how many estimates Igor repair his car.

"I do not know - said the motorist - it is necessary to perform an examination. I think US $ 150 ».

Also on the question of how he believes there has been properly parked car, a reply was received:

"In principle, normal for passage. After all, it would be possible to use another ramp. In general, if a flower bed clean, then it would all fit. "

048 is also asked whether he is aware that require money from the woman, which itself is very badly in need of help. Igor said:

"If a woman has a child with a disability, it does not give her the right to scratch the car. You know, I often do in the "House of Angels" is when you can, bring gifts, candies ».

048 asked to specify the name of a patron, to confirm his good deeds in the rehabilitation center. But, unfortunately, Igor did not want to be called.

Human rights activist Alexander Slavskii so sees the situation:

"Motorist wrote a statement to the police. They ask: what are your proof that it is the woman scratched the car? And there is no evidence! - Law enforcers together waving pen driver. Of course, he can go to court, but if he does not "mazhorchik" or official, it is unlikely that anything will do. On its part, Tatiana in a better position - she has photofact violation of parking rules. She calmly goes to the traffic police, and the driver will automatically receive a fine. With regard to the disclosure of confidential information, it is likely, Igor worked in the administration. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting