Acoustic screen for home recording

I have a lesson ... I write music. he write himself a doer, he records and take my own. I do all these things at home, because the studio is expensive, and a studio - it is very expensive. and so I decided to maximize the quality of the recorded material in the home: laptop, zvukovuha, microphone, tools ... everything is good, but because the room is not ready for recording! Reverb terrible invades record and mix turns to mush! what to do? hike on the Internet, I decided to do a screen from the sound-absorbing acoustic foam used for soundproofing studio premises. So, all in order.
I bought the material, scooped up all the work room. hardboard and bars sliced ​​overs.

Will be 18 photos and videos.

2. The inhabitants of the room became very animated at the sight of the master and began vigorously to attract attention. (rat cage from the old system unit itself also once did)

3. exciting moment. The first (which is only 3) frame is assembled. approach - does not fit?

4. Well, of course. not approached. hands still more accustomed to the strings and mouse. Do not be discouraged - the day was a holiday, so - free.

5. in fact it was not in their hands. it was based. I did not take into account the thickness of the timber. I corrected, sawed off all the excess and immediately threw hardboard. It fits!

6. nailed it all around the perimeter of such small nails. tedious. long. loud.

7. overturn. NDA ... crooked. but we're not at the exhibition, we set for ourselves. come!
He is nailed, and a lot of loud banging. endured rodents - go crazy by loud noises.

8. anywhere there is a place for a light addiction.

9. The same way we collect all three frames and put them side by side. mating side crooked. correct. everything else seems normal.

10. try on the loop. too crooked. We go to the village and on the circular saw clipped on a pair of millimeters on each side, which will loop. but that's all behind the scenes.

11. on there, I screwed loops. but my mind was darkened. I was obsessed with the idea of ​​making a mobile screen. so that you can fold and carry. therefore get the following.

12.'ll glue on double sided tape. quickly bought it. So he

13. threw stuff around a pencil. I get this such a gap. it is not critical for us. We will stick adhesive tape.

14. began to stick. the first thing that came to mind ...

15 ...

16. and yet not. I would stray from the need to set up the idea that I'm here now sing or play guitar in the foam, for which flaunts obscene inscription.

17 and only now beginning to reach me ... I realized that almost all spoiled. êàî I took these loops, loosen and move to where they should be. Here it is how it should develop. though not as mobile as it should, but effective.

18. The glue foam on scotch and set the room for a test drive. yet so in the future I will make the legs.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting