As I have a friend in gryazyuke rescued, while the second found there

Two years ago, just in the month of November it was ... My friend bought a Toll Padzherik ... Well, trains 3-4 weeks to DZHYPE not put him even once - the feeling that you are all-powerful))
And as the evening Toll and his wife, both dressed fashionably - new jeans, sneakers beautiful, blond, his wife suede boots ... Toll decided on the field near the house prohvatit ... just froze well ...

Gallery is about 10 pieces, can smaller ones.

In general, 10, 11, 11 hours of 10 pm the bell rings
- Stason hello, listen, there's someone on zhipe you close? but then I got stuck a little bit here ...
 - I - as a little?
 - Nuuu ... sat on the bridge ...)) (he could still laugh here))

Since then there was the familiar off-road, I climbed to the forum of our region - seaside in Saint-Petersburg ... Throw cry, say so and so - it is necessary to help a friend ... denezhek little if he is ready to throw it ...
Send these posts (and I quote)
"I feel sho topeg go into polemics Munter is not a machine had to buy cornfield»

"By the way, yes. Shnivy never stuck)) »

"Pancake, if only would not sell svoeg Mondeo third springs from a diesel engine, pulled to your tovarischa, but right now, at four diesel, and it is not on the status of the pavement to move out»

"For the future:
Pajero / Montera / Shogun - a typical gerbil, specially designed for movement on loose soil, "will give the answer with his Nissan Patrol at Dakar».
Her weight and traction cross-compatible with wet and shaky ground. »
And finally ....

"If you need more and he's ready if I pay for the car zapachkuyu moyku- I gotof ...»
I decided, despite the fact that in the morning to go to work, which I have just started working, the first weeks were my work there, that it is necessary to also help keep ... Wise man that I am, took the rubber boots, wore old jeans, old jacket and stomped to meet a stranger to the user under the nickname ADRENALiN ...
I met a guy with a girl on a white shnivy neat ... and we went to my friend ...

Further events are on the rise))
We drove into this field, where, after breaking the frozen crust of manure rested Pajero other ... met all started trying to pull.
Nothing. Padzherik sitting on bridges, mass shnivy and quality of soil is not enough to move it from place ... started to dig ...
I was very surprised - because Adrenaline - Misha his name - a woman - came to help in the night - no familiar people. In Dubakov in gryazyuku. While we were digging, his girlfriend Asya helped us - and went flashlight ...
Tormented torments ... nothing. Jacks is not an option - the course at the wheel is very large, do not have enough ram, there is no hijack ...
And then, prolamyvayas through the bushes and reeds any, in the dark, blinding lights, appears ... Grand Cherroki staaaarenky, but it is clear that the battle))
Climbs out man - He, says I'm here to work every day I go and do - read pier forum, look out the window - and indeed sitting)) Well, I think it'll help ... after these words, he plants his Cherokee almost tightly)) ))))
In the next 2 hours we worked through various options - shnivy Cherokee, Cherokee - shnivy, occasionally tried to pull Pajero ... no ... Comrade (Totsamy, I will not call his name) left us 3-4 o'clock in the morning, it is the day of Petrozavodsk taxied, I was tired ...
That is (the quality of Ge, the operators were inadequate) with a couple of videos of the night)))
www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xELc7a7mM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FI35XB_xQ
Ummm I realized that I do not know how to direct video from youtube Court pour ... Sorry. We Misha and Asya went to look for the tractor ...

On the way I asked - Mike, how do you do in such a fit, if all is normal, still cold, late, dirty - and received a great response - Stas, we are young and can be entered here in such here things) I said, was interesting to see you - so who cares about a friend they say, well, I think that people are good, need help ...

Tractor night we were looking for a long time without success for an hour, maybe ... and then .... When it went back .... Belarus ...... Ohhh, we were happy, words can not convey. After working with objections drove - say I want to sleep, do not have a solarium, and in general I'm not here, persuaded him to help .... We taxied to the field ... .iiiii ...... 2 remaining cable broke instantly ... Ugh ... ёptit. Rushed to shnivy bought already 4! cable.
Tied to each eye of the Pajero 2 ... rope. Iiiii .... Belarus became gradually sink into chacha ......
Epikfeyl just ... a man with the words
 - Remove the fuck you money, let me out of here until I go away on their own blame!
I raced off into the distance ...
Pajero by tractors rose 2 centimeters in the only ....
Thus ended our first day (and night) in the field ....

They took - took his wife Shred home, and he was left to sleep in the car, bdit - guard ....
On the second day I was already (alas) at work, but followed events through the forum and the telephone))
That stupid people upload photos from their windows, someone arrived with hot tea and crackers, someone was trying to come to a barbecue ....
The second day was more promising, in short))
The composition of the second day - in order ...
Sitting in the mud Pajero ... Behind him sits Nissan Patrol ... him sitting ... the Cherokee. And around the circle cuts shnivy)))))
Tractor at a construction site near zabuhal second zabuhal yesterday and find it generally can not .... Everyone was waiting for sleep it off when the first tractor ....
Finally, after a couple of hours of training, and by one of the members of the forum - was found by a dynamic rope, and went like a fairy tale - Dedkov for turnip, grandmother of Dedkov ....

In short, all the saved shnivy))))

yet.

Totsamy much as the dog came on the second day), or rather, the dogs ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1384264936 [/ mergetime]

and here and so all together, except for the fields, sitting))

Hero for the day

What are the direct damage occurred during evacuation operations ...
In the Cherokee still remember the night Glushak struck when we pushed his hands ... This is stsykatno was honestly tell you))) babahnulo ogogo))

More

just a little bit left ...

here seems like a helicopter plucked))))

Posted in [mergetime] 1384265296 [/ mergetime]
A weekend Toll gathered us all in the beer garden, and we are all big and noisy company great sat - pogudeli ... And Misha and Asya we now have very strong relationships that I can be called already friendly than friendly)))
Honestly, I do not know enough people who are here and so would undermine the night to help strangers)) I am still very grateful to Shred - which he then stuck, and gave us all the opportunity to meet Misha and Asya))

I'm all for anything - do not be afraid to help other people, even friends, do not be afraid to get out of a comfortable chair, get out of the car, who knows how much good can happen then)))

Incidentally, a week later, after reading about our adventures, drove to the guy on the loaf ...... but that's another story;)

I put a few videos and photos - sorry, someone fotkal on a piece of turf, someone on the rope tow ...
© Wazzzeee

Posted in [mergetime] 1384265343 [/ mergetime]
Oops, forgot to add - I'm finished, you can kick my first post on Yap)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting