Angel Eyes





Hi, YaPovtsy! I want to share with you the result of my creation) Not so long ago started programming microcontrollers. And every day I am looking for a use for them. About a year ago I made the first chart on the microcontroller, were pictures of work, all but the final result (installed on the lights chevrolet cruze). Everything did not get around to put them on the PL. But here the other day a friend asked him to install the 2110 Angel Eyes, offered him a little "change" them, and ...

It will be 34 photos and 3 videos

Angel Eyes



I'll start with the old photo - assembly and soldering on the breadboard
1.

Angel Eyes

2. Programmer for PIC and AVR

Angel Eyes

3. I used PIC16F628A

Angel Eyes

4. Connecting to a computer programmer, We serve him food, the microcontroller is set, the orange LED is lit - means there is a firmware

Angel Eyes

5. Prototyping board

Angel Eyes

6. Socket for MCU (so you can change the firmware), quartz, resistor

Angel Eyes

7. The point is, the order of the desktop is slowly turning into Bordak

Angel Eyes

8.

Angel Eyes

9.

Angel Eyes

10. Finish

Angel Eyes

11. Next, the photo is lost ... but it does not matter, there are new)) will continue - Angel Eyes.
First you need to divide the "eye" in the section, we have to be 8

Angel Eyes

12. Nadpily make wonderful bormashinkoy DREMEL

Angel Eyes

13.

Angel Eyes

14.

Angel Eyes

15. Check

Angel Eyes

18. pripaevaem trail

Angel Eyes

19.

Angel Eyes

20. Next, a small revision, decided to remake and make a general & quot; + & quot ;, in order to hang it on the dimensions

Angel Eyes

21.

Angel Eyes

22.

Angel Eyes

23. Power section - powerful transistors Chinese

Angel Eyes

24. The circuit responsible for lumiere

Angel Eyes

Source: ">