As I did shower at the cottage

Review of the new technology !!!

So, hello! Today will be an overview of the soul, which I did this summer, and finished it essentially just now. Did everything alone, nobody helped. I must say that my method of presentation of the review will probably be different from those of similar construction and I will be to you three requests, namely:
1. Do not break podborochku ; 2. Be sure to watch the review to the end; 3. attributed to my review with a sense of humor, which each YaPovtsa should be very, very much! At the end of the video, do not forget to look.

Total was made by me 319 (+ at the beginning) pictures, I deliberately reduced the number to 137 photons that you regret =)) The first three photos will not be considered, which is why:

137 photos will

1. Did shower

As you can see in the dark and cozy, like all black ...
Photo 002

Outside, it will be better ... Actually begin to rock!
Already well that is lighter and that barrel to head off will not fall ... Paul, by the way, slippery and you have to constantly hold on to the board since dampness huge, but it's nothing compared to the warm water, which is due to changes in climate, heated several times during the summer, due to our, wonderful summer. No matter how difficult to guess, the girl here in the shower for the company not privedёsh back rub someone pizdanёtsya before the floor until it comes down to it, for anyone, but to live like that then have to!

Photo 003

I took out the old shower and I decided to come up with a new concept itself - shower, which will primarily safety, durability, and respectable in terms of health regulations, safe for health compared with the old shower. The budget announced in late soul, but I will say that initially planned to spend 10 thousand rubles. I maximalist for me not acceptable compromises, and to think of life, such as if there is no bubble on something "important", it is better not to have (temporarily) does this "good" than being without the means to create a great deal about yourself, the opinion , on to be even more flawed and ridiculous ...
I remember the summer, somehow I repaired the pelvis, making wooden cucumber, while many said that I have nothing to do, but it was in the pauses between the construction sites ...

The choice of the definition of the construction site of a new soul I chose, and label.

Option foundation decided to do under the simplified scheme. First Burime ground 70 cm deep
Photo 02

While drilled across shards of bricks, debris, roots of trees ... it's fucked up guys!
Photo 03

But on the basis of our deepening doing pillow from the rubble 10-12 cm.
Photo 04

Rubble and plastic pipes have been prepared
Photo 05

According to the level start their fill solution mixed with gravel
Photo 06

No strapping guys I did, just a monolith with a brick around the tube sealed and flooded the whole thing.
Photo 07

Next, attach the form formwork.
Photo 08

The next morning, like extraterrestrial aliens left circles, found here is a miracle. Amazingly, no one but me could not do ... And how beautiful!
Photo 09

In opschem, Pacha, I himself sfotkal messy ...
Photo 10

Now fill the cavity inside the pipe (all with gravel) and formwork.
Photo 11

And here, the guys mess ... ugrohat a lot of time to dig out these 2 squares of land. Here and trash and bottles, jars, dating from the 1993 year, which just was not ... I thought the machine to dig up a tank, and stumbled on the bed with mesh bury ... This tin .. but I managed!
Photo 12

Then I brought the timber (ordered good quality) and rubble.
Photo 13

Now begin to fill the hole with gravel, we need it for drainage. All the water from the shower will be free to leave the ground. Consumption of rubble was 1, 8 cubic meters
Photo 14

Meanwhile, the main-small (my) at a construction site examines the quality of the material, which is about to be covered ognebiozaschitoy and antiseptic.
Photo 15

The main zero cycle is completed. Over there on the white Gazelle boss came ...
Photo 16

Try on timber 100h150mm
Photo 17

Try on a floor grid
Photo 18

Tried qualitatively gash
Photo 19

Do not forget about waterproofing. Roofing felt I no longer trust ... use modern materials.
Photo 20

The frame must be clearly stated. Use dowel
Photo 21

And such a long screw with washers
Photo 22

All twisted and checked everything securely!
Photo 23

Meanwhile sёzdil to the store and bought a planed board on the floor and whatever it - a basin that-whether ...
Photo 24

Very expensive antiseptic composition passed dosochki
Photo 25

Mount the central lag and fix everything in the corners
Photo 26

Mount the frame under the pelvis
Photo 27

Try on the pelvis, like normal, but there is a small gap, we think ... They pots curves punched his geometry is broken!
Photo 28

Do edging 50h50mm from the bar. Why, who knows, but in the future did not regret ...
Photo 29

And begin to mount floor
Photo 30

Something like this ...
Photo 31

Association, as if under a passenger car look ...
Photo 32

Wanted to make a height of the wall three meters, but decided to make popozdnee 2, 5 meters, so to speak, again for use with an internal space, so that water was deposited in a shower, and not as an example of barrels to pour without pump gemorno not today or tomorrow at the head falls ...
Photo 33

Getting fell into sadness over the fact that the design of swinging ... I think that the project kirdyk, but the ideas in the design of the frame came quickly.
Photo 34

The height of the doors of the future will be two meters, like all other people ...
Photo 35

Carcass reinforcing by partitions and corners, but still swinging awful ...
Photo 36

Find the solution and set diagonal stretch of bars. The situation is changing to 180 degrees.
Photo 37

Begin to make the roof truss system, it will gable, not symmetrical.
Photo 38

Gathered basic elements
Photo 39

Mount
Photo 40

Adapt slowly, up there Spectacled ...
Photo 41

Do solid crate
Photo 42

Board as we see something which brings ...
Photo 43

Meanwhile, the guys in the house ready for frying shalychki ...
Photo 44

To construct a pseudo-BBQ, by the way, to Him we shall return in the future ............
Photo 45

I made a waterproofing layer of what was in store ... The very soul of the roof will be of shingles. By the way, I apologize tent, it was necessary to work during rain ...
Photo 46

Do vent gables. There were no sketches, still in the process through a ruler, tape measure and logic ...
Photo 47

Hemming them will be right here
Photo 48

Already installed on both sides
Photo 49

Since I'm not very wealthy and holёny, I have no sanding machines, and I sanded all hands, as the floor and rack of bars.
Photo 50

There will be heating water tank
Photo 51

Third, fourth layer cover sanded, machined surfaces antiseptic that in the future ... I do not regret at all, I think that if you take for the cause, it is necessary to do good or do not take him ..!
Photo 52

Marigold paint, stain is not water based. Let's paint the entire area.
Photo 53

This bottle of stain, volume = 0, 5 liters of bottles left on shower - 15 pieces, which is 7, 5 liters. A bottle, like vodka ...
Photo 54

Will paint two coats
Photo 55

With player in my ears .. time flies, it seems painted ...
Photo 56

Color fucking!
Photo 57

More panoramka
Photo 58

Long thought, what, what element is not enough to complete the frame, in fact ahead will be a new stage ...
Photo 59

Painted like normal
Photo 60

Where the outer side bars shower, these painted side in a single layer, since this will be enough and can not see ...
Photo 61

Brush climbed in each schelochku
Photo 62

The design of all built without a single nail, everything onto the screws.
Photo 63

Paul seems smooth, although the pros say in that rough, etc. Yes guys, you're right, but I'm not going to play billiards on this floor, and wash and stand on it ...
Photo 64

Approximately shower began to do at the end of May, and there is already somewhere in the end of June. I like this photo ...
Photo 65

And here guys, the whole area that we covered larch, all painted twice yacht varnish!
Photo 66

Generally begin to rock!
Photo 67

Lac was in the bank initially thick, slightly diluted with a solvent to lay down layers normally. The company has not remember, but not cheap, there is capacity for 4-5 liters Th ...
Photo 68

Each day as a new discovery ... They say the idea is material, it is so ...
Photo 69

Sunny pleases
Photo 70

Floorboards 40 mm thick, fastened with screws at 120mm.
Photo 71

Smudges on the outside will be successfully closed polycarbonate
Photo 72

But actually, it and brought. The size of 12m length, thickness 4mm. Color - bronze.
Photo 73

Cutting, first with one hand. Deal of rubbish, especially when there is no assistants ...
Photo 74

This is me on stupidity decided in such a way to fix it ... Well, do not fucking you? Yeah, the way it is ... But the fact remains that corrects ...!
Photo 75

And so, transcripts from the inside ...
Photo 76

And that, returning to the penultimate photo and critics - thermowasher under my polycarbonate to the winter and summer did not pereplyuschilo not perekosoёbilo material ...
Photo 77

Cutter Scrollsaw
Photo 78

Insert the seal, then the washer and screws fastened, but not much!
Photo 79

Close the cap
Photo 80

Yes film on both sides of polycarbonate, a transparent but always goes on the inside and outside color only. By the way, this ladder, made in 1992.
Photo 81

More closed with some aspects of
Photo 82

More to do ... xs door of what and how to think ... head ...
Photo 83

Cut a piece of the opening door, will serve as a piece of polycarbonate doors for the future.
Photo 84

There were aluminum clamps. They decided to put to use, namely, mounted on the ends. Kick pros laugh at me .......
Photo 85

Krasigo
Photo 86

Hang the heater on 20-Th liters. In this case I did not aim to buy a heater, so to guess the right choice. First of all, what was needed or whether the heater and he appeared ... Heater - secondary, is primary for us to shower itself.
Photo 87

In this frame will be bought to hang curtain
Photo 88

Bought two sets of curtains, because a little.
Photo 89

As without the green carpet ...
Photo 90

This door frame in the meantime ...
Photo 91

From the remains of something ...
Photo 92

In order not to break the inside polycarbonate bought these mega expensive tablets ... bastard, zhiruyu for dollars at retail, and the people in the 30 five times more expensive than selling ...
Photo 93

The door has its own design
Photo 94

Everything on thermowasher. By the way, the day sykotno naked without curtains sport, and in the evening is not very ... inside can not see anything ...
Photo 95

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting