Another avtobydlo

I am a mother. Young mother walking with a stroller. In addition, I single mother and a male friend I have and dad and my brother, too. In general, just did not know what to do already in this situation, so published his problem on a popular local pablike. Actually the problem description below is copied from there, 1 photo and 6 screenshots from what happened

Guys, I just do not know what to do already, though you will return (((So I wrote on his page:
In short, I do not know what else to do. Here is the "man" all time puts the car on the way down from the chair of the bank at the Baltic 39. In reality all the time.

Several times I asked him to put differently. And if he will hand over half a meter ahead - you can normally move out-call. But no, it's not a royal affair. Well, I, okay heaps of other moms with strollers who walk on this single track, but I personally saw 2 wheelchair users who were trying to get to the bank and if not for the help of passers-by - they would not work out. Well, here's how to deal with this ??????
Unfortunately the camera down in the cold and sat sfotat normal in profile failed, so it would be more noticeable that there is no bypass.

And photo pinned:

Then there was a lot of interesting tips on nail and brick to cat urine in the air inlet, but then came the owner of the car. Went screens:

Posted in [mergetime] 1384631694 [/ mergetime]
Wrong with the amount of pictures, but not the case. It's on me now the court has served ??? More than this fellow does not show itself, although discussions were still going.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting