Mission to Georgia

Hello YaPovtsy.
I recovered in Georgia (Tbilisi) for 2 days on a business trip, was able to make a few photos, I hasten to share with you.

Will be 43 photos (please do not break).

2. Georgian Airlines fed much tastier than the Russian and Ukrainian.

3. On board even pour the wine.

4. Then the clouds began and ended with a beautiful photo. It will be a lot of photos of the mountains.

17. As I understand it - it's a suburb of Tbilisi (or remote area).

19. Upon arrival I was greeted. Next fotkal on the phone and on the move. Yet there are some normal photo.

​​

20. Cars in Georgia is small, mainly driven backed cars from Europe, as in Georgia, there is no tax on imported cars. A lot of the city of old BMW.

21. There are many spontaneously scattered markets (both in our 90s).

22. The streets are not very clean and the roads are in poor condition.

23. Looking at the house, got the feeling that the caretakers companies here just do not ....

24. There are also good road. Basically the center.

28. We got to the Holy Trinity Cathedral. Georgians turned out very religious people! The Cathedral go all - young and old alike. Inside were a lot of families, even small children to pray before the icons. By the way, the first toast at the feasts of the Georgians always on God.

29. tbili view from the hill where the cathedral stands.

30. The courtyard of the cathedral.

32. Come to the side street. Rustaveli (the main street in Tbilisi).

39. Another cathedral.

40. Freedom Square. It has become apparent that we are in the center. House restored, good roads, a lot of cars and people.

41. Government House on the street. Rustaveli.

42. Rustaveli Monument. At this end of my trip.

43 brought a bit of wine to Russia. Overall I enjoyed it. I make sure that the Georgian hospitality - is not a myth. The first night I fed meat and treated to homemade wine! The money is not taken - said "offended."

That's all you can kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting