"Guys, laykayte, we lit!"

Maybe something I do not understand? Maybe it's some kind of newfangled trend this? Every day, there is no really ..., every day the network appear similar photos. Only yesterday I put in a couple of episodes of the magazine with the same idiots ...

Recently the public peace of the city Livny, Oryol region blew up three local schoolchildren. In one of the social networks teenagers proudly vyloschili shots, to put it mildly, immoral content. For background thugs chose the holy of holies - a memorial to those who died during the Great Patriotic War soldiers, reports kp.ru

The plot frame does not go in normal people, one of the students lay right on the plaque with the names of the dead, the other standing over him, unzipped his pants, apparently intending to, I'm sorry, relieve themselves. The third student stood in a pose of "ninja" to throw in punched. All this dirt students post it on the personal page.

- Guys, laykayte, we lit! - They called friends.

Within hours shots blasted the Internet. But coveted endorsements thugs do not hear. In children, it is only logical barrage of criticism. And some of the adults even sent pictures to the police. Sensing trouble, the students removed the photo, but it was too late: a small town, many of them have learned.

- Personality of teenagers were able to establish - told "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Shakin Maria, head of the press service of the Russian Federation Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Oryol region. - All of them minors, is now in fact being tested.

Most likely, the criminal responsibility of youths can be avoided, but the registration with the PDN they certainly deliver. As the "KP", the three law enforcement agencies said that repent. The boys claim it was just a bad joke.

PS: degrading, comrades! Very fast and very much :(

via asaratov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting