Women over 50 times refused to work

Shin Willcox may paraphrase the famous saying: "Woe from Wit»

For her, saying sounds a little differently - "Woe to the beauty"! And sex appeal, which it also has in abundance.

25-year-old blonde from the English town of Lincoln, five minutes an electrician by profession, has repeatedly heard during the interview when applying for a job that she can not take because it would "distract" the other employees. Willcox agrees that it is attractive and sexy. But it also states that no one would notice her beauty and sex appeal in the labor and overalls and helmet, which can be hidden under the long blond hair. Sama Shin sees the main reason for failure of sexism. The fact that an electrician - not a female profession, and the fairer sex are found in it are extremely rare.

Shin Willcocks was in a difficult situation. She was in no matter what was the need to find a job before Easter, because otherwise it would not be able to do an internship and receive a diploma after 2, 5 years of study. She studied remotely, because she has to raise a seven-year son Brandon. Now she needs, writes Huffington Post, before the final exam to pass the 80 hours of practice ».

"I do not know what to do now - sigh Shin.- I was not taken seriously. I am told that I will distract other workers that a woman's place in the kitchen and tell jokes as blonde bulb change ».
source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting