Naval history.

I had a chance during 2008-2009 to serve on our valiant Navy invincible! Since I was already formed (tower) then I was sent ASUshnikom (first) LenVMB headquarters, which at that time was located in Admiralty.
There were many responsible work, which included drawing up t. N. Transition plan (hereinafter referred to for convenience PP).
Bottom line is this: all the ships, which had to pass through the waters LenVMB (mean only now civilians, since the military to talk about is not allowed) filed a notice (usually by fax) operational duty. In fact, the formal procedure. As a result, all these faxes were reduced to a single table, which was submitted for signature to the commander LenVMB, and then, since his visa was sent to all interested, among which the most important were pograntsy. The bottom line is this: have you in this summary table PP - good for passage. No? Go to hell!
Waiting for the next day. And it's not too shabby FY loss! Especially if it's oil tankers. In the same contract ...
During my service only once the ship has not got on the list because the fax failed!
Who served, he knows how boring it is to the sailors!
Friday evening around 17.30 ... All the documents are ready at midday. Officers went home.
No money. And it is very necessary. I want to eat, drink and have sex! Nothing new!
The look falls on a copy of the PP!
 - Serge (name changed), and let muddied dvizhuhu?
 - Of course come on! And what exactly!
Pick up the phone and a landline call is made in one of the firms that applied for the passage of the tanker with 100,000 tonnes of crude oil in Rotterdam.
 - Alo, hello, it's a call from LenVMB Staff, Lieutenant-Commander Shomova, the fact that your fax machine is very poorly printed and we were not able to make your tanker in PP, so do not burn goryuchku, you will not miss!
 - Yes I am, yes we are. With
 - All clear, but we have the military and we really do not care! We will call you right away, but you were busy. Since today is Friday, you go now only on Tuesday (Friday PP drafted for 3 days - Sat, Sun, Mon) Sorry, all the best!
 - Please! It may be possible to do something?
 - no! The right to sign only Rear Admiral Leap second, and he went to the suburban residence. Dosvidos!
 - Oh please! Wait a minute! We have a day Simple 7 pounds $!
 - Sorry.
 - I'll be there, and let us discuss.
 - Well on his way.
 - I got out of the closet shape of my commander, Lieutenant-Commander and went to the Admiralty travel. 15 minutes later drove a Mercedes, driven by a sweating, despite the condo fat!
He motioned to sit in the passenger seat, which I did.
With Sergey, we immediately decided not to take the money. Go jaws of polar bears in the New Earth (which is in the best scenario) does not smile. In the worst possible light diesel. The list of places I wanted to visit the Mulino was not exactly!
The fat man lamented about the problem and reached a plump envelope. I barely saw it spread and there is a currency with a force struck in the face by that fat envelope but so cleverly that the money scattered around the cabin!
 - Oh, you bitch, you're even think RUSSIAN OFFICER buy? Yes, I love you!
I would have believed Stanislavski himself! On the fat was a sorry sight!
 - Wait, you got me wrong!
 - And you, Paskuda understand?
 - Excuse me!
 - So popular oil to chase and think that all will be able to buy? Dick you bitch!
 - Please help!
 - Well, then, I changed the temper justice with mercy! I do not need anything, but we ended cartridge from the printer! If you have to refill it, I would have printed your application, and in the evening I go to the beginning of the report. base and can pile up and submit your paper. Only he will not like it!
 - The fat man looked at me blankly! Of course refuel! I personally tucking!
 - The beginning of the database will not like it, therefore it is necessary to appease! Clearly?
 - Yes, I get it! Tell me your printer model and allow 40 minutes!
 - I called Sergei, he brought the cartridge. The fat man took it very carefully and polishing asphalt sped away.
Forty minutes later he again approached. From the back seat, he took out a box with a steep MFP, explaining that Friday night is not so easy to find a refueling cartridges, and time is running out. From the trunk he took 4 package Globus Gourmet. I just sat down no! Solemnly took it all and walked to the Admiralty, leaving goodbye, do not worry, everything will be.
After waiting 3:00 I stopped ringing and comforted the poor fellow.
What there just was not! One cognac 4 pieces!
One really had to pay the duty officer.
A special hello to those who served on the boxes! All propyl, but the Navy did not disgrace !!!
For the Navy !!!
I have all kick !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting