Situation in China

Inspired by the theme that China refuses to buy American debt

In general, I read the comments and the very subject, frowned toothache and decided to help someone and break it down. Yes, and pick proof to the data, as the Chinese language has a few hair to economic forums.

First - proof of the article itself. Link to article on 21 November 2013 (ie very fresh). In its reference to China Forum of 50 Economists (中国 经济 50 人 论坛).
Go to the site and watch the program online 244 meetings and 243 meetings (20 and 7 November 2013). The main theme of the meeting is moved to the title.
Session 244 - 用 经济学 框架 分析 三 案例 - 易 纲 2013-11-20 (Using economics to create a framework and analysis of three examples - and the Ganges (Deputy Chairman of the People's Bank of China)
Session 243 - 改革 对 中国 发展 之 意义 - 刘伟 2013-11-7 (The meaning and significance of reforms in relation to China - Liu Wei, an artist).
I looked through the transcript of the meetings, he dug in the official Veybo responsible persons, etc. Shocking disclaimer on dollar purchases were made in the key example, bleat, M and P E R A to the analysis of several situations.
I assure you, if it really was a change in government policy, then:
1) It would have been declared a through official channels and not on some economic forum
2) It would be shouting all the Chinese media. And so at the request of "the news of the People's Bank of China," the latest news - is to support the national capital and the creation of small businesses.
3) Upon request, "China will not buy more US debt" - we see the news from 2005, 2007, 2009 and all subsequent years. They are made on a regular basis.
The first conclusion - read original sources, and there is nothing to believe the journalists who do not understand, stupid ass wishing popiaritsya by obsasyvaniya clear why.
Following further comments sounded stupidity (umnosti) on the state of manufacturing in China, Chinese wages, the share of high-tech industry in general, etc. In the future, I will try to explain each item.

So. Most often in the comments sounded the thesis that after the withdrawal from China all the scientific developments of the western world have slipped in the Middle Ages, as the Chinese themselves did not able to do, and only collect what is sent to the western big brothers, as did high-tech they do not trust.
So. Processor K3V2 production Huawei, is set to Huawei Ascend D Core. Fully developed, assembled and manufactured in China.

Unicore processor and C-Core (x86 and x64), its memory, its own operating system, etc. Brand large enough to remember that cell towers almost all work on equipment Huawei, in the field of Chinese consumer routers, mobile phones, etc. They have their place, and surely expand.
Conclusion Western technology from China 10 years ago, could kill the industry in the bud. Now it is not so.

He asked not to break because, well, continue.
If I start to list all the brands that are inside and out, that is, from development to production and sale are operated in China, the place is not enough. The process of primitive accumulation of knowledge is completed, China is almost completely switched to samoobespechivanie high technologies.
For example, train. In the distant past - a Siemens Velaro. Now it is manufacturing factory in Qingdao.

And if in 2008 the train thorough inferior grandparent, Siemens is now forced to engage in industrial espionage. The Chinese are weak in development, but in bringing to the perfection of existing norms they, like the Japanese, have no equal.
Phones Huawei phones started as assembly of those components, which managed to steal \ buy \ get. Now it is a huge company that develops and produces everything herself, from processors in mobile phones and to cell towers and transmission multiplexers.

Everything is cyclical. Remember, due to which America rose - due to the emigration of the best scientists in the world after the First and Second World War to the United States.
China is actively attracts foreign scientists. There was an article about the secret weapon the United States - a work visa for professionals vysokovalifitsrovannyh H1B. In 2013, China adopted the rules on visas, R1 and R2 - is about the same. Nothing like? Provided that the conditions of work, wages and other high-quality candidates here exceed all limits. A friend of mine worked as a chemist, his salary here exceeds my order exactly ...
In the photo she is not, but to find an image of such a visa is very difficult ... Do not blame me.

The Chinese domestic market.
There were cries that without vneschnih markets Chinese production will be covered. Yes, it was ...
To date, the monthly turnover of a single payment system in China - Alipay is about $ 2 trillion. yuan a month. Its main client - internet auction Taobao. And it is not a single vedb alive ... Chinese domestic market in recent years is very stronger, and a lot of goods are finding their customers are not crossing the border ...
It's right in common with the next point - the salary.

How much gets the average person in China? We focus not on those who are yelling about the "rice bowl" of the working day, and normal recruitment sites, and ads on the streets and so on. D. So how much gets people in China?
So, the first point - the dishwasher. The salary of 1200-1500 yuan per month, the waiter - 1300-1600 yuan per month (US $ 1 = RMB 6)

The driver wages higher - 2 to 3 yuan per month.

In a kindergarten teacher - the same way. From 2 to 3 million yuan.

It seems like the order of salaries everything is clear ... If you still have questions for some professions - contact.
But do not forget that salaries be considered in isolation from the price - is silly. So how much does life in China. For example, for an apartment in this house I pay 1,000 yuan per month (including electricity, water, internet and heating).

This luxurious complex with a heated warm floors, marble lobby, a fountain in the lobby, security, etc. Accommodation easier around here in such a residential complex can be found for 500 yuan a month. It will not be doghouse 2x3 meters and an apartment of 60-70 squares.

How many in the last month, I paid for the electricity? The answer to the receipt - 11.58 yuan. I is a refrigerator, stiralka boiler, a laptop - a standard set of bachelor.

How much is the approximate dinner in the city? Serve rice with meat and kimchi will cost 8 yuan.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting