I do not agree with the policy of Putin.

Here is an unhappy letter came to me today from one of the group of trainees LOUNA. What do you think, ladies and gentlemen? How do you our democracy and stability, as well?

Hello, Vitaly. I want to ask you for advice. Herself at a loss.
I'm in the 11th grade, according to the socio-economic profile. I study very well. 4 days ago I wrote to the district Olympiad on society. In an essay he resulted in Putin's case, to put it mildly, worthless domestic politics. Wrote forgot ...

Echoes were already on the next day. In physics, I was told that I was so bad, and Putin nominated for the Nobel Prize. I scored. But today ...
Before the economy enters into the class, my class and went straight to me.
 - Do you have a book Tarakanov "President Putin in the new version»?
 - In the sense?
 - Do you have this book?
 - And why should it be me? I'm specifically to Putin.
 - I ask, do you have it?
 - No, but maybe you can buy or download.
 - Well, then, by Tuesday, will give a talk on this book. You read, you analyze and express consent.
Here I am, I'm sorry, at ** ate.
 - Elena V., I do not agree with the policy of Putin. I do not share his views. I am completely from the other camp
 - Nobody cares. On Tuesday, the administration and you will arrive in the auditorium should talk about it.
Classroom fled. Ekonomichka ran. The circus continued.
-Thank You, 11 A, so we bailed. In this book the time we do not have any.
 - It is even talking about? And why is it us?
Then it was followed by a cowardly that in every age need to bend that is raising patriots, that this opposition to the Swamp. I "surprised" even more.
Going to the teacher for social studies, I was finally killed.
Pose a problem, heard from his favorite teacher half-truths.
I flood certificate, and farewell to university admission. Six months left turn into hell. Roughly speaking, I have brought down judgment on the administration of the school. And then ... well, it is clear ...
I try to bring articles of the Constitution ...
Meaning this was no more.
Houses, searching, I realized that the book is not on the Internet. Write only articles that praised Putin. Classroom my calls resets. I'm confused.
What to do? The principles or concessions? What to do?
Please give advice. Do not treat as a fiction. I wrote the real truth. I feel like a mini-Winston. I really did not realize what to do ...
Source: vk.com/vit.bass?w=wall863449_13265

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting