About one ISP

We have, in the remote town of Mirny, which is the center of the country's diamond production, there Sakhatelecom Internet provider, Rostelecom fucking process. You will not believe, but in our country there is, as I explain below. And do not laugh. That is ridiculous for normal people, for the entire city, if not a tragedy, it is a particular hemorrhoids. And, most importantly, there is no competition. There is one company, but it includes a small number of homes, and the main monopolist is an Internet Sakhatelecom. And I still can not believe that the city, which has not a small percentage of the global diamond output, does not have the normal Internet.
... Internet by Sahatela, is a parable of them the most. When I tell friends about this very organization of the continent, about the price and quality of services, people instantly carried away in the distant past, when the Internet was a rarity, and its quality was inversely proportional to its value. Actually, just as now is the case in Sakhatelecom.
What is there to do? I put up, as an alternative yet. 3g is one name, while another cable competitors did not reach me.
So the other day Sahatel surprised me with their stupid, sorry, rylym approach to service delivery theirs, patient internet.
When connecting got out here is.

Source

I certainly poudivlyalsya intricate managers Sahatela, but thought it might have to pay for Internet. Payment. That is confirmed by the information in your account

He waited a day, the effect is zero. Climbs all the same creative image, which must be very proud of marketers Sahatela.

Strange affair. I climbed back into the personal account, there may be something wrong? No, no I have no restrictions.

I'm still with faith in humanity and understanding that Sahatel, though, and stuck in the Mesozoic period, but still they are not bastards, hoping for good. And I decided to write a letter, through the "feedback". You will not believe, and then I expect the tamy a huge carrot that Sahatel puts on its customers. Namely, in order to send a letter, you need to enter a verification code. But it is not. And without it in any way. I even admired a smart-ass 80lv!
As I suggested, the verification code is likely to be circumcised plugin in Chrome. Therefore, please consider vyshenapisannogo paragraph untrue, and bring him (only a) an apology.

That is, Sakhatelecom CAM decided that I need to limit traffic. I did not ask about it, I do not what that exceeded the limit, but merely slow-witted clerks in the organization decided to err. For five gigs (as many as five gigs!) For Sakhatelecom is simply prohibitively-huge and suspicious traffic! And despite the fact that in these days of internet services are not provided to me, Sahatel takes a monthly fee full ruble.
Perhaps the phrase "talentless work", invented specifically for Sakhatelecom.
PS. Prices for Internet Sahatela - ab.plata-300 p / mo., 1Mb-1 35rub. Unlimited tariffs do not. But there is a hell of a thirst for money.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting