Another trip to China

He took with him Bear daughter (who does not know history, she told me it gave me to do with him photo reports about my visits to her daughter is 8 years old and she is very proud of its Mishutka as he visited almost all continents, but this alone ). There will be many photons of their food :)
I will try and on budget, and to write about their impressions.

Flying to Munich route: Munich-Beijing-Yinchuan-Chanchsha - Yuyang-Shanghai
Flight cost in total EUR 923
Train ticket PfP. 50 euros.
The hotel will write as a comment to the photo.

refreshed we Mishutka Airport, decided to thoroughly prepare for the 9 hour flight.

got on the plane, each on a separate site (and he always pushed and even has a habit of my shoulders as a pillow to use a word arrogant medmet)

flew economy, checked the wings are in place ...

sedlushki were comfortable, reclining could be no problem to spend 9 hours on board.

Outlet for the background.

razvlekuha 2 film in Russian !!! games and a lot of any byaki.

Here's a remote control for once with geymkontrolerom.

Mishan arranged hello daughter and forth in the air!

Hello :)

raslabuhi decided to drink what everyone :)

dinner served chicken in sauce with mashed potatoes on zakuson salad with smoked salmon, Mishanya just like cognac :)

then bear away to sleep in the morning for an hour and a half before the arrival gave pankeyks for breakfast with yogurt and fruit salad.

Beijing on the approach of night.

I had to wait for 3 hours before the next flight, I decided to screw up one's courage some coffee.

Beijing airport prices are high, but not compare with Moscow. 28 yuan for coffee = 3, 5 Evrika.

Lighter with as well as being a match can not take, here are the arrangements for podkura.

2 hours I was hungry and decided in the local portovskoy shnyaga snack.
Noodle soup with beef stew on zakuson miso soup and salad Korean cabbage. + Some coffee!

price 86 yuan = 10 EUREKA, hearty and relatively expensive.

so we landed on! forward to the north of the Yellow River in the province of Ningxia-Ninchschya. the smallest province in China with 6, 5 million people.

all new cities are growing like mushrooms.

Mongolia mountains and so the same side. 650km to Tibet. (according to the Chinese way of 7 days)

here is the local cuisine pampered. Seaweed, Beef with rice.

we have in place.

Sleeve Yellow River.

placed us in a local hotel, the price is 368 yuan = 46 EUREKA, the usual standard.

More

another kind.

as always, the Chinese all can be found in the hotel room, all the accessories.

here's another.

Well, we went out to dinner with Chinese partners.

dinner Basement: dried meat beef zakuson with beer ...

Salad of sprouted soybeans, seeds, young green asparagus with thread with bamboo and peanuts, sweet-and-spicy drezinge.

finely shredded potatoes, fry in a little fire. tastes like bamboo.

Green beans with shiitake with boiled beans and cashew nuts with walnuts.

Local beer was too, but it was rather weak in taste. a little sweet and a little gas.

sole, boiled and drenched in soy sauce.

braised beef with sweet radish. In general, I want to see in this province eat mostly beef and mutton, as a lot of Muslims.

Mishanya Liquor offered rice vodka, he did not refuse.

Province not one of the richest, but I decided to surprise the local fish (catfish), beauty, truth and sugar overdone.

for dessert was fruit.

on this we decided to get rid of (the soul demanded the continuation of the festival), we decided not to grieve and try to spend the rest of the evening dvoem.

We went to KaTiVi (KTV) - a famous Chinese karaoke bar, I can not sing, but the Chinese beer to drink but to listen to how they bawl like I was. So we purchased and condoms on the microphone, we were handed a packet of tissues in addition, took 178 yuan = 22 EUREKA and was sent to the 4th floor.

schetik

at the entrance was a small shop, my question is where the bar and beer and showed me the store and where the singers ... wait they say, everything will be conductive! well, we scored all byaki, seeds (to me them 3 times wedges, corn sticks, Pivtsov and the nut into the bargain) ... well, where the holiday ?????

on holiday we are again together, they decided to sing karaoke barred from all little rooms vary in size from 6-20 people, all neatly own disco.
Bummer :(

choice of music goes, there are two songs in Russian Katyusha and Anthem of the USSR, in the * middle.

we sang a couple of bottles and went home to sleep.

night city just beautiful!

in the morning with a hangover drank coffee in the room and go to the front. for the evening issued in total 220 yuan. 27 euros, karaoke for 4 hours and 6 vials with pivasika zakuson. Tipping is not taken on the interval!

I visited a local chemical-small factory, kitaezi partners raskazali yesterday also extended the feast, in the same karaoke raskazali that got drunk and slept there ... that's bastards, and could drink together.

Well now on in Changshu via Xian.

After the north and -12, Changsha was a paradise on earth! 24, smell the tropics :)

Airport

greens

Beauty, in his sweatshirt I quickly rotted and need to understand tech hotel.

Changsha! Hello little daughter from the sultry China.

We refueled on the way from business partners.

The hotel medmed again took the best spot!

The hotel is nice, 4 stars, price 330 yuan = 41 euros.

here's another.

Well, after the flight, and it is necessary to eat.

Dinner was by the standards of very compact.

Rice noodles

Finely shredded young bamboo chicken broth! The beauty!

flounder again!

Tofu stuffed with sesame beef, braised in soy sauce.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting