X900 oldstyle chinaphone

First post, asking forgiveness, do not break please tyrnete skips a brief overview, I will try to go deep.
Let's go ...
Book on the well-known trading platform miracle machine. After 12 days of receiving ...

Twist ...

Krutnёm More ...

Okay, got ... and as expected, without reading the manual, we press the coveted red telefonchik and rejoice that rrabotaet ...

Nuka Nuka for that button is sticking out of my head ... Oppa ... Really in the rundown farm will stick? Well, probably yes ... I guess ...

Try to see something in the details ... For example the screen ... It's simple ... vindovyh saver ...

Okay, open that opens ... Oppa, this is not sickly application brothers - battery, almost 9 ampere hour ...

Well, look at torets- uhty- lantern ... Yes, ESFIP host, but you can share energy with the boyfriend or girlfriend if his background was dead, cool ...

Kopnёm under the battery ... All standartno- two sim one mikrosd

Well, yes ... deeper vdohnёm trepaniruem it ...

Faceplate Tols cast duralumin-cool device can drive nails in the defense ...
However, the back panel, plastic, but with cavities and tides, ie rigid, torsion Millimeter course

We'll get guts ... Oppa ... Speaker acoustic design type Wl (closed box), who in the subject in the subject ...
Yes, and of course the camera is weak relative to the realities of today but will fit on a rainy day ... In the background tablet -vibra ...
In the foreground appear blupupnaya antenna, although the mass dimensional parameters more like zhyesem ...

Look size batteries in passing ...

Zvinyayus not put relativity ...

Okay, charge the device as literally and figuratively ...
Stick all ... I am glad ... Apparatus quad, assembled on Kulsande is another hyped Controller ...

Rigid extensive testing pile marked features of this mega devaysa ...

1. off mode on the table with two SIM cards and sdehoy - 45-50 days, 1 concrete floor ...
2.Izza massogabaritov vibration not a clear but there is enough for me ...
3. In a pot (mid concrete) smart Huawei 8650 (well MTS955 that like, I do not remember, gave as befits the elderly) shows one -two-stick, this unit gave polshkaly and more, is already good, but then wanted to frost at the maximum forever ... move the antenna, Nitsche not changed, confirmed vysheoboznachennyh doubt that palkoantenna nirazu zhyesem nor any appearance of any of the geometry, oppa duck ETOGES around the antenna the FM receiver, ah yes the Chinese, ah yes ...
molotstsy 4. Contact with the cards do not pour more accurately filled background but does not know the encoding, so the characters as it is, but do not appear ...
Therefore could not cheat fate is-nailed hands from the keyboard (3:00 uzhzhzhas-killed 187 contacts, the contact name field is 14 characters, and that's ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting