Why the heck kind of faith?

It was today Saraktash village that is located in the Orenburg region. Fasting has been brewing for a long time, but now seems the time has come.

The main attraction is of course Saraktash church.
It is located on the street Komsomolskaya and abbot of all the thresholds of the cross in the fall, his forehead more than once so broke bogomerzkih rename this street in the "Holy Trinity", but ...

Oh how I do not like the officials, but they Saraktash done something for which I am ready to shake hands with them.

They briefly and clearly the priest offered to walk toward dick with all its renaming.

Actually the entrance to the church.

Just explain to me why the heck at the entrance to the church are the guns?

Or is the answer of the Russian Orthodox Church, the Islamic terror?

Well, to hell with them with guns. This is ... This is why?

Well, all I can understand ... But this ...
Just tell me why the heck ?! Why the heck the village priest three (3) aircraft ?! Let not the workers, and the write-off, but then the more !!! Fuck ?!
Just tell me why the heck ?!

This is why? Tank from "muslikov" fight back, and this ...

Once again I apologize for speed ...

Directly opposite the entrance to the church:

Located "snack" where there is a (not know the exact infoy) at least three rooms. One can walk wedding, another ceremony will go wake ...

Bleat !!! Do not say that this can not be! CAN !!! IT WAS!!!

It is not a church, it's some fucked up!

I pay tribute to a beautiful fucked, but fucked up some fucking not the church!

More

beautiful, do not argue ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1386264777 [/ mergetime]
Several years ago, a drunken pop ... with some kind of whore ... ... the night went on tap ... demolition of the monument of Vladimir Lenin.

Sorry, I do not have a video. If the site has residents of this glorious town, they confirm my words.

About a year ago, the same pop, Nikolai Stremskii (if you like) the military drove Hamer. I xs like ... But with a machine gun on the roof at the car wash ... make a show of shooting ... Video youtube removed the next day ...

His whore he bought ... could not see exactly what convertible, covered it with gold ... As I dodged this golden gig do not know the rules of the Stupid pussy who gave not know, but I liked the town. Have fun ...

PS

This will not be bored pop ...

You can kick.

ZYZY

Fot can add ... if you want to of course ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting