Herringbone-live!

Asked "us" in the garden to make crafts on "Herringbone - live!". Well, like, make a Christmas tree out of scrap, waste materials, using nothing "natural". I'm not an artist, not a designer, so get that out. Can anyone come in handy ... I photographed, as usual, on a tube of PVA. 16 photos will not break too ......

Mom wrung out a bucket of powder. The powder in the packet, and a bucket - in production.

And this node buduyuschey design take on the sly (handle of a mop, brush). And sawing in half.

Cut Chopik and hammered into the ends

Self-tapping screws to fasten the cover

There was a question - where to get the wire to the frame? What then, should be sought. I dress up, go out to the trash, but there is just our janitor - Auntie Valya removed. I ask her anything for the transformer type. That in his "office", and makes me an old voltage. Just what and sought !!! Parse (voltmeter, by the way, work), and begin to unwind.

Drills for the circumference of the cap 8 hole, well rack too. Begin to pull the guy.

The customer checks the tension ...

Then pave cross vyblёnki

Shabolovka, ept

Frame ready

Paper paste over the bottom

The wife is all this time was cutting "needles»

It starts very tedious. Every need to stick a needle. (767 pieces will)

3 hours later. Few left

Well, some Christmas decorations. Customer satisfied! Crafts in the first group brought! All! Thank you for attention. Judge ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting