Sberbank and dibilizm

This fall, probably after a collision of the district administration, the BEAC, which Lunacharsky 60 in St. Petersburg, in a relatively rapid pace began to elevate your fassadets, to say that everything was done pow blunder - I think not! At least repaired steps and a ramp for wheelchairs, has zashib! (Although initially made too wide ramp, but unscrew - put wide, of a powerful steel mesh may have been pondered and, although it put in 2 weeks)! But the happiness was short-lived, they approach to the BEAC zafigachit tiles! By the way there is not only the BEAC, but also the post office, the flow of short people do not dry out!

So, I stand watching this case, smoke, my friend and chat on the topic: how much money the pension fund will save on ubivshihsya this tile grandmothers, and how many will lose the insurance to cripple (sorry for tsenizm, but the winter we really Vaypaud for the elderly, and not only for them, but vaypaud funny, but here as it is not very much!).
And here it is, the last week - the first snow! Tile respectively covered in snow! Old ladies, that near the bustling center of this evil trade all sorts of rags, brooms and shovels to begin slowly sweeping the tiles, maybe someone of them have already pizdanulsya. From Sberbank are inkasatory 2 man with a briefcase bubble machine guns on the edge! About a wonderful moment! One slips and began this case with loot swing, I paint in the brain as it falls, as disclosed case with loot, and it's fun red dance of five thousandths of snowflakes veiled fresh, white snow, all rush to collect it, and so on. Anyway, did not fall, pizdanul briefcase on the ground, got up on one knee, but did not fall. Acrobat fucking. Well, okay, actually went to complain to the BEAC, boss. We listened politely, and said write complaints to higher-standing court and so on. Well, we wrote, the answer is not received.
Two days later, the apricot put on plastic mat flooring spiked a nappy, half a meter wide and 2 meters long, and there are all tile 6 meters in length, and of 4 in width.
Last weekend, the mat is now the beginning of the stairs to the entrance, just half a meter wide. BUT! Fuck fuck the tiled stairs and tiles smoother than the one that lies on the pass! Post write spodvig hard worker who put the tiles on the stairs, he was drinking coffee, smoking nervously and said: Fuck! You need to quickly put this crappy tile and fell from here, until I do not try to head off! Such dibilizm my second time in the army for the first time was when I was compacted asphalt in a puddle! And so finally here trindets even nutri- repairs are made dangerous!
In short, every day someone falls while no one pokolechilsya pah-pah-tfu! Brothers help! Maybe if you come out to the home, where the apricots on top, quickly otduplyatsya and correct the situation!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting