ECX resident found in the garbage ... strausenka!

What did not find in the garbage in our turbulent times. That's a resident of the Railway District Nadezhda Koksharova when I went out the garbage, I saw a very unexpected picture.

More precisely, the first she heard strange sounds, and even looking into the tank, found there ... live strausenka. Exotic toddler struggled to leave the trap.

Strausenka taken to a petting zoo equestrian club "White Horse»
2 photos + videos here

- One ostrich was alive, tried to get out, and the second was in the bag and did not budge - says the girl. - I immediately called to the aid of neighbors. The most I was feathered not get it - he weighed somewhere in the 10 kgs. They helped get him out.

Compassionate Urals strausenka wrapped in swaddling clothes, and carried into a warm entrance.

- Neighbors naturally responded. Who gave the bread who water - continues to hope. - Ostrich first refused. While this is understandable. Frozen was scared. And then, when everyone had gone, I was left alone with him. He began to slowly peck even took food from his hands. He revived. And quietly began to clean feathers.

Strausenka already visited the vet. "Chicken" was quite a healthy. Now he was taken to a petting zoo equestrian club "White Horse».

Assumptions about why ostriches were in a garbage can, a little bit.

- It's such savagery. Strauss still exotic bird - outraged Hope Koksharova. - Where near the station. Perhaps someone was riding on a train. I thought that the bird does not suit him, and threw it away. Especially the ostriches were a large travel bag.

Nakhodka is already interested in Yekaterinburg Zoo.

- Without a doubt, this is due to man. In such weather conditions could not escape the ostrich - commented the press service of the zoo. - Ostriches, of course, kept cool temperatures. It's still not tropical animals. But they can catch a cold, frozen feet. In any case the temperature of -10 - not the conditions under which there may be an ostrich.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting